This article examines the manifestation of cross-culture in the philosophical and religious views of Western and Eastern scientists. The analysis of religion as the basis of human perception of the world, which is manifested in a variety of forms, is carried out. In particular, as a true faith in the supernatural ideal, the Creator of the universe and at the same time its patron, dogmatic among official Ministers of religious worship and constantly fluctuating between faith and disbelief. And the specifics of the religious theories of Western and Eastern scholars, such as I. Kant, Ibn Rushd, gazzali, and others, are related to the solution of many fundamental issues in this sphere. Sometimes too heavy for the human mind. As a result, they have surprised and continue to amaze the world's minds, as well as contribute to the emergence of discussions in the scientific and religious community of the world for more than two hundred years. This concerns the principle of God's creation of the world, the attitude of the Almighty to what is happening in the world, good and evil, the fate of man, and many others. In order to understand the essence of these phenomena, Kant believes that it is necessary and possible for the mind to go beyond the limits of possible experience. Which he formulates as a set of antinomies of religious consciousness.
According to the views of the above-listed philosopher, the highest instance of religion and religiosity is the mind, which is crucial in the theory of the transcendent consciousness. The mind as the ability to combine, bring into the system all that can be comprehended, thought. In particular, Kant believed that reason seeks to implement " the systematicity of knowledge, i.e., the connection of knowledge according to one principle." The purpose and meaning are determined only in the system, and reason is at once both the ability and the requirement of the system. This article provides a philosophical analysis of the views of Eastern philosophers on this issue.
1. Bandura A, Uolters R. Podrostkovaya agressiya: izuchenie vliyaniya vospitaniya i semeynix otnosheniy. ‒ M.: Eksmo press. 2000.
2. Bandura A, Uolters R. Podrostkovaya agressiya: izuchenie vliyaniya vospitaniya i semeynix otnosheniy. ‒ M.: Eksmo press. 2000
3. Buss A. The psychology of aggression. – N.Y.– 1961.
4. Berkowitz L. Affective aggression: The role of stress, pain, and negative affect. ‒ San Diego, CA: Academic Press. 1998, ex-15
5. Byutner K. Jit s agressivnimi detmi. M., 1991.
6. Kasimova Z.X. Vestnik nauka i obrazovaniya. Mejdunarodnoy nauchniy jurnal.- Moskva.2019. №22 (76). CHast 3. -50s.
7. Lorens K. Agressiya (Tak nazivaemoe «zlo»), M.: Progress, 1994
8. Mirkasimova M. Formirovanie chitatelskoy kulturi studentov.// Tashkent, 2019.№6. Nauchniy jurnal «Islom ziyosi». – 6s.
9. Mirqosimova, M. U. (2019). THE VIEWS OF AHMED YASSAVI ON SPIRITUAL EDUCATION. The Light of Islam, 2019(1), 10.
10. Mojginskiy YU.B. Agressiya podrostkov-emotsionalniy i krizisniy mexanizm. ‒ SPb.:Piter, 1999
11. Nishonova Z.T, Askarova N.A, Rasulova F.F.Diagnostika i psixokorreksiya detey s agressivnim povedeniem. Tashkent. 2011.
12. Parens G. Agressiya nashix detey. ‒ M.: 1997.
13. Rasulova F.F. Detskaya agressiya. Diagnostika i psixokorreksiya. Tashkent. 2018.
14. Rasulova F.F. The Way of Scince. –International scientific journal. -№ 7 (29), 2016, ex-85
15. Rasulova, Z. A. (2017). Novыy metodologicheskiy podxod v izuchenii semeyno-brachnix otnosheniy. Istoriya rossiyskoy psixologii v litsax: Daydjest-ISSN 2415-7953 (RINS), (6), 295-298.
16. Rasulova, F. F. (2016). CHARACTERISTICS OF PRINCIPAL WAYS AND METODS OF CORRECTION OF AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR AMONG TEENAGERS. Theoretical & Applied Science, (9), 173-176.
17. Semenyuk L.M. Psixologicheskie osobennosti agressivnogo povedeniya podrostkov i usloviya ego korreksii. Moskva.: ‒ Voronej, 1996.
18. Smirnova T. P. Psixologicheskaya korreksiya agressivnogo povedeniya detey. Seriya «Psixologicheskiy praktikum». — Rostov n/D: «Feniks», 2004
19. Umarov B.M. Sotsialno-psixologicheskie prichini prestupnosti nesovershennoletnix v Uzbekistane. Nauchniy jurnal “Federatsiya”. Rossiya.-2008 g
20. Ergashev, P. S. (2019). Obraz jizni i chuvstvo simmetrii: ob odnoy osobennosti psixicheskogo razvitiya detey sredneaziatskix sigan-lyuli. Kulturno-istoricheskaya psixologiya, 15(2), 65-71.
21. Ergashev, P. S. (2017). CHuvstvo simmetrii kak znakoviy element psixologicheskogo portreta literaturnix geroev russkix klassikov. Prepodavatel XXI vek, (1-2).
"THE MANIFESTATION OF THE CROSS-CULTURAL PHENOMENON IN THE PHILOSOPHICAL-RELIGIOUS VIEWS OF SCIENTISTS OF THE WEST AND EAST,"
The Light of Islam: Vol. 2020
, Article 16.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/iiau/vol2020/iss1/16