This article discusses the development of a production module management model for one area of the technological process. New modeling methods are used for this purpose. Mathematical modeling and research is one of the key issues in the early stages of designing automated and automated systems operating in uncertain or fuzzy environments. Efficient modeling devices are used to solve these problems, taking into account the specific features of the process. The article builds the management model of the production module and obtains the results.
- Crystal Chao and Andrea Thomaz. Timed Petri nets for fluent turn-taking over multimodal interaction resources in human-robot collaboration. / The International Journal of Robotics Research, first published on March 10, 2016
- Rokyta P. Fengler W., Hummel T. Electronic system design automation using high level Petri nets / Workshop for Hardware Design and Petri nets, Lisboa, June 22-26, 1998, p.129-138.
- Jakub Gaj, Martin Kotyrba and Eva Volna. Possibilities of Control and Optimization of Traffic at Crossrards Using Petri Nets. / Information Science
- Akhmedov M.A., Mustafayev V.A. Development of fuzzy model for investigation functioning active elements of the flexible manufacture module / Proceedings ninth International Conference on Application of Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing (ICAFS-2010), Prague, Czech Republic, August 26-27, 2010, p. 315 - 320.
- Akhmedov M.A., Mustafayev V.A., G.N.Atayev, S.R.Rahimov. Sumulation of Dynamical Enterprises Process with Application of the Modifacation fuzzy net Petri. // Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Springer Science+Business Media Singapore 2016, pp. 913-921. and Applications (ICISA) 2016
- Mamedov D.F., Mustafayev V.A., Gurbanova Sh.M. Automation design of the flexible manufacturing module. // Transactions of the National Academy Sciences of Azerbaijan. Volume XXI. Informatics and Control Problems, №3, 2001, p. 56-60.
- Zhou Y., Murata T., Defanti T. Modeling and analysis of a collaborative virtual envitonment by using extended fuzzy-timing Petri nets / Proc. Of Workshop on Applications of Petri Nets to Intelligent System Development, PN 1999, June 22, Williamsburg, 1999, p. 26-37.
- Rozenburg, G.; Engelfriet, J. (1998). "Elementary Net Systems". In Reisig, W.; Rozenberg, G. (eds.). Lectures on Petri Nets I: Basic Models – Advances in Petri Nets. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 1491. Springer. pp. 12–121.
- Murata, Tadao. "Petri Nets: Properties, Analysis and Applications".Proceedings of the IEEE. 77 (4): 541–558. 1989, Retrieved 2014-10-13.
- Jensen, Kurt . "A brief introduction to coloured Petri Nets" (PDF). A brief introduction to colored Petri nets. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 1997, 1217. pp. 203–208.
- Gao, X.; Hu, Xinyan "A Petri Net Neural Network Robust Control for New Paste Backfill Process Model". IEEE Access. 8: 2020, 18420–1842
"DEVELOPMENT OF A MODEL FOR CONTROL OF A FLEXIBLE PRODUCTION SEWAGE SYSTEM,"
Scientific-technical journal: Vol. 4
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ferpi/vol4/iss4/8