The analysis of the quality of winding on twisting machines has been carried out, the reasons for the formation and ways of eliminating winding defects and reducing the waste of raw materials during the processing of crepe yarns of natural silk have been established. Developed resource-saving technology for reducing silk thread winding defectiveness on twisting machines.
1. Akhunbabaev O.A., Valiev G.N., Akhunbabaev U.O. Quality problems in breeding silkworms and growing cocoons //Perspectives of Uzbek textile culture: traditions and innovations / Alimova H., Mengtes G., Shamukhitdinova L. - Tashkent: "O'ZBEKISTON", 2015. – 200 p., P. 23-32.
2. Valiev G.N., Ahunbabaev O.A. Heritage and knowledge of silk technology// Modernity of Tradition Uzbek Textile Culture Today / Mentges G., Shamukhitdinova L. – Munster / New York / Munchen / Berlin: Waxmann, 2013. – 189 р., p. 27-33.
3. Ahunbabaev O.A., Valiev G.N.Dyes and dyeing of Uzbek ikat fabrics//Moder-nity of Tradition Uzbek Textile Culture Today/Mentges G.,Shamukhitdinova L. –Munster/New York/ Munchen / Berlin: Waxmann, 2013. – 189 р., p.35-40.
4. Wang, Shi. Advances in energy science and equipment engineering [Тext] / Shi. Wang // International Conference on Energy Equipment Science and Engineering (ICEESE), May 30-31, 2015. – Guangzhou, Peoples r china, P. 875-879.
5. Yan, Z. Structural characterizations of three-dimensional crimped silk yarns [Тext]/ ZHANG Yan, CHEN Yuyue, LIN Hong //Thermal Science. - 2015,Vol.19 Issue 4, P.1337-1340.
6. Usenko V.A. SHelkokruchenie – M.: Legkayaindustriya, 1969 – 320 s.
7. Valiev GN, Oripov Zh. I. Theoretical determination of the distribution of winding density along the axis of the torsion packing / Scientific and technical journal of the Fergana Polytechnic Institute.-Fergana. - 2018. - No. 2.- p. 143-146.
Oripov, Jasurbek; Valiev, G N.; Valiev, N G.; Turdiyev, M; Khomidov, V O.; and Yuldashev, P
"RESOURCE-SAVING TECHNOLOGY FOR REDUCING SILK THREAD WINDING DEFECTIVENESS ON TWISTING MACHINES,"
Scientific-technical journal: Vol. 4
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ferpi/vol4/iss2/13