Aims & Scope
The "Scientific – Technical Journal" are published articles and short messages in the field of the fundamental and technical science, containing new or more than 50% earlier not published scientific results, in Uzbek, Russian or English languages according to the following sections: fundamental sciences; mechanics; construction; power, electrical equipment, electronic devices and information technologies; chemical technology and ecology; social and economic sciences; short messages.
The goal of the journal is to provide researchers and scientists around the world with a platform for promoting, sharing and discussing various new issues and developments in various fields of applied mathematics, physics and technology. We strive to publish high-quality research articles in terms of originality, depth and relevance of the content, and we especially welcome contribution of interdisciplinary research in applied mathematics, physics and technology.
- Providing scientists of Fer PI, their colleagues in Uzbekistan and abroad with the opportunity to publish original scientific results of their scientific and technical research.
- Attracting the attention of scientists, researchers, engineers and technicians to the most relevant, promising and interesting areas of science and practice, in particular, to the regional problems of the Ferghana Valley, Uzbekistan and Central Asia.
- Ensuring the exchange of views between scientific researchers from different regions and states.
All manuscripts must be prepared in one of the English, Russian or Uzbek languages and are subject a rigorous and fair process of bilateral blind peer-review. Documents accepted by the editors will appear on the Internet within 3-5 weeks. The fields covered by the Journal of Applied Mathematics, Physics and Technology include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mechanics
- Architectural Engineering
- Applied Solid State Physics
- Biomedical Devices and Instrumentation
- Ceramic Materials
- Computational Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Controls and Control Theory
- Digital Circuits
- Electrical and Electronics
- Electromagnetics and Photonics
- Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Engineering and Industrial Physics
- Experimental Mathematics
- Information Security
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations
- Numerical Analysis and Computation
- Numerical Computation and Scientific Computing
- Organic Chemistry
- Other Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Polymer Chemistry
- Semiconductor and Optical Materials
- Theory and Algoritms
- Topological Dynamic Systems
We will also publish short reports - articles on 2-4 pages, where the author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical justification, but has not yet completed the study necessary for the full article and book reviews - comments, criticism and chronicle.