Aim: of the study is to develop suggestions and recommendations for improving the technique of performing the snatch in qualified weightlifters. Methods:usage of special auxiliary exercises and simulators in training sessions aimed at improving the technique of performing the snatch in qualified weightlifters. Results: pilot program using a new approachthe ability to spread training loads in the preparatory and pre-competition cycles had a positive impact on improving the level of physical fitness, which contributed to the growth of technical skill of weightlifters. Conclusion: usage of special auxiliary exercises, simulators in training sessions and program using a new approach improved level
1. Chernyak AV. Criteria of technical preparedness. Methods of planning a weightlifter. FIS.1978;114.
2. Dvorkin L. Weightlifting. 2nd ed.Publisher Yurayt. 2017;242.
3. Ge ND, Tyutebaev BK. Assessment of the level of technical readiness of weightlifters. J Olympus. 2016;2(3):47-8.
4. Ge ND, Tyutebaev BK. Experimental substantiation of the method of selection of special-preparatory exercises for weightlifters. Bulletin of physical culture. 2002;4:71-5.
5. Kanevsky VB. Method of expert assessments of the level of technical preparedness of weightlifters in the competition process. Olymp publisher. 2002;3(4):44-6.
6. Poletaev PA, Campos H, Quest A. Analysis of the technique of weightlifters in the snatch with a single and double lifting of the bar with the maximum and close to the maximum load. J Theory and Pract of physical culture. 2005;5:74-9.
7. Sivokhin IP. Comparative analysis of the biomechanical characteristics of the movement of special preparatory exercises and the classic barbell jerk. Bulletin of physical culture. 2009;2:33-6.
8. Tyo SE Biomechanics of weightlifting exercises depending on the self-type / Theory and practice of physical culture. OMSK, 2009;9:22-4.
9. Zaciorskij VM Physical qualities of the athlete: basic theory and method of education. 3rd ed. Soviet sport, 2009;199.
Toshturdiyev, Shuhrat and Khodjayev, Anvar
"Effectiveness of methods for improving the technique of performing the snatch in qualified weightlifters,"
Eurasian Journal of Sport Science: Vol. 1
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/eajss/vol1/iss1/4