Aim: to study the features of adaptive adjustment of the body of weightlifters in various geographical climate conditions and the influence of training factors, physiotherapeutic agents and adaptogens of plant origin on these processes. Method of research: Analysis and generalization of scientific and methodological literature, questionnaires, instrumental method, pedagogical testing and observation, pedagogical experiment, statistical methods of results processing. Results: Training loads before and after the migration period of training are experimentally justified, and the most effective options are considered in combination with the use of plant-based adaptogens that contribute to the active course of adaptation processes and maintain a high level of performance. Conclusions: According to the results of research, it was found that the temporary adaptation of weightlifters to the change of time zone is a consequence of the influence of climate-geographical, time-zone and other factors. Key words: Weightlifters, inversion, temporary adaptation, time zone, operability, restoration.
1. Davidenko D. N. Problems of reserves of adaptation of the athlete's body. Bulletin of the Baltic pedagogical Academy. 2001;1(40):38-47.
2. Gavrilova EA. Sport, stress, variability: Monograph. Publisher Sport. 2015;168.
3. Gorskaya IY, Kharitonova LG, Tereshchenko AA, Krizhivetskaya OV. Analysis of information content of tests for assessment of coordination readiness of athletes // Modern problems of science and education. 2017;17(2):153-57.
4. Matkarimov RM, Tolmachev DV, Anikin YY. The Analysis of competitive activity of weightlifters. Collection of scientific works between universities. TSPU. 2002;41-42.
5. Matkarimov RM. Weightlifters with weight category prove in practice the optimal ratio of volume and intensity of training loads: Autoabstract. Diss. on the map. scientist. step. Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. 1999;68-9.
6. Pakov AV. Optimal training loads in the semi-annual cycle of weightlifters-dischargers of technical readiness: author's abstract of the thesis for the degree of candidate of pedagogical Sciences, 1978;169.
7. Panfilov OP, Raisky BV. Changes in some motor and vegetative functions in weightlifters when leaving for competitions in a remote area. Materials of the scientific and methodological conference: Functional state of a person in conditions of moving to other zones. 1991;54-55.
8. Sivokhin IP, Skotnikov VF, Matkarimov RM, Kalashnikov AP, Belegov AN. Biomechanical aspects of Olympic training of weightlifters of the national team of Kazakhstan. Journal Fan-Sportga. 2019;19(2):53-7.
"Questions of temporary adaptation of weightlifters to different climatic and geographical conditions,"
Eurasian Journal of Sport Science: Vol. 1
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/eajss/vol1/iss1/3