Aim: study the role of the mahalla in the life of our people, the leading force in educating young people, the role of the mahalla in the works of our great scholars Abu Nasr Farobi, Abu Jafar Narshahi, Alisher Navoi and the role of the mahalla as an important institution of civil society.
Methods: In the spiritual and educational events held in the mahallas, large-scale reforms in the development of the mahalla institute in the country using the methods of "Why?", "Group discussion", recommendations on the role of the mahalla in educating young people.
Results: In recent years, raising the prestige of the mahalla institution has been identified as a priority not only of socio-economic, but also of political, educational and spiritual significance.
Conclusions: The issues of creating conditions for every young person living in the neighborhood to spend their free time after school, reading and sports clubs, career guidance, taking into account the interests of young people were studied through regular communication between family, school and community.
1. Forobi. A. City of noble people. – Xalq merosi, 1993;211- 24.
2. Muhammad ibn Ja'far al-Narshahi. Meros. Kamalak, 1991;11-8.
3. Timur's rules. Literature and art, 1993;344.
4. A.Navoiy. Majolin-us-nafois. Fan, 1997;283.
5. Maev N.A. Asian Tashkent. V kn .: Materials for statistics of Turkestan region. 1876;4:262-65.
6. Boyko L.M. Constitutional basis of regulation and security of social and political guarantees of nationalism: Democratization and human rights. 2001;1:86-90.
7. Leonova A. Local self-government. - Almaty, 2000;1:1-12.
8. Karimov. I. We are building our future with our own hands. Turkestan. 1999 Feb 2.
9. Mirziyoyev SM. Speech of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan: video from conference on improving the system of mahallas, strengthening peace and order in mahallas, crime prevention. 2020 Feb 12.
10. Abdujabbarova ML. Socio-pedagogical bases of ideological prevention among adolescents. 2007; 107-17.
11. Karimov. I. High spirituality is an invincible force. T.: Spirituality, 2008;60.
12. Mirziyoyev SM. Proceedings of a video conference chaired by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on improving the system of mahallas, strengthening peace and order in mahallas, crime prevention [Internet]. 2020 Feb 12 [cited 2020 Oct 25]. Available from: https://mintrans.uz/news/obod-va-xavfsiz-mahalla-tamoyili-amalga-oshiriladi.
"Mahalla - as an important institute of civil society has a leading effect in youth education,"
Eurasian Journal of Sport Science: Vol. 1
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/eajss/vol1/iss1/2