The article is devoted to the relationship between music and color, the degree of knowledge of this issue in science, some aspects of the history and theory of synesthesia. Based on the Pythagorean and Verdian systems, an attempt is made to analyze the interaction, differentiation of sound and color based on their frequency fluctuations. The general constants of music and images, as well as methods for their decoding, are investigated. Tables, diagrams and figures show the experimental model of color-sound correlation, which demonstrates the general laws of musical theory, harmony, color science and color.
1. Burkert W.Weisheit und Wissenschaft: Studien zu Pythagoras, Philolaos und Platon. Nürnberg, 1962.[ Lore and science in ancient pythagoreanism. Cambridge .] Harvard University Press, 1972.
2. Aristotel. O dushe. Soch. v 4-x tomax. [Aristotle. About the soul. Op. in 4 volumes.] T.1, - M.:“Misl”, 1976 .
3Xromesteziya [Chromaesthesia]. Oksfordskiy tolkoviy slovar po psixologii [Oxford Dictionary of Psychology]. Pod red. A.Rebera [Ed. A. Reber]. 2002.
4. Yastrebsev V.V. O svetnom zvukosozersanii N.A.Rimskogo-Korsakova [Yastrebtsev V. On the colored sound contemplation of N. A. Rimsky-Korsakov] Russkaya muzikalnaya gazeta [Russian Musical Newspaper], No. 39-40, p. 842-845
5. Svetaeva A. “Master volshebnogo zvona” [ Svetaeva A. “Master of magic ringing”] -M.,1986, р.109.
6. Galeev B.M. Skryabin i razvitie idei vidimoy muziki [Galeev V.M. Scriabin and the development of the idea of visible music] Muzika i sovremennost [Music and modernity], vip.6. - M.,1969.
"An Experimental Model Of Color And Sound Correlation,"
Eurasian music science journal: 2020
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ea_music/vol2020/iss1/1