The article discusses the main stages of development of musicology in Uzbekistan. The introduction provides a brief overview of Uzbek musicology in the 18th and 19th centuries. The tasks and goals of each period are analyzed, and the most important problems of modern education are put forward from the point of view of two different approaches arising from the very nature of Eastern music making and the academic traditions of the European type of education. From the point of view of modern approaches, we suggest ways to combine all these possibilities for the formation of a fully developed spiritual personality of the musician.
1. Jami A. Treatise of music. - Tashkent, 1960.
2. Zakhiriy A. //Al Islokh Journal. - 1916.- № 2.
3. Daukeyeva S. The Philosophy of music by Abu Nasr Muhammad al Farabi. - Alma-Aty, 2002.
4. Fitrat A. Uzbek classic music and its history. -Tashkent, 1927.
5. Changi D. Ali. Treatise of Music. - Moscow, 1963.
6. Avloniy A. Waves of culture. - Tashkent, 2006.
7. Zafari G. Children music. - Tashkent, 1926.
8. Zafari G.. Ashulalar. - Tashkent, 1926.
9. Elbek. Dostonlar. - Tashkent, 1929.
10. Ismailov E. Mannon Uyghur. - Tashkent, 1983.
11. The materials of library of Institute of Arts. - Т(М), 367/5.
12. Tursunov T. / The Theatre (2002 - №№ 1,6; 2003-№ 6).
13. The Uzbek Theatre. - Tashkent, 1966.
"At The Origins Of Musicology In Uzbekistan,"
Eurasian music science journal: 2019
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ea_music/vol2019/iss1/4