The current state of national traditions has its own specific differences and this is due to the peculiarities of the nation's formation, its socio-economic and cultural development, the way of life, the preservation and development of musical traditions, etc. Poetry and music have always stood and guard the human soul, carefully guarding its moral health. And it is in the sphere of synthesis of two kinds of arts (words and music) national tendencies are increasingly manifesting themselves. An example is the "Hamsa" of Alisher Navoi, which was embodied in the work of composers of Uzbekistan.
1. Navoij, Alisher. Qomusij lukhat. 2016. Vols. I,II.
2. Zokhidov V. Ulug shoir izhodining qalbi. 1970.
3. Konrad N. Zapad i Vostok. [West and East]. 1972.
4. Fedyanina L. Slovo i muzyka. [Word and music]. 2004.
5. Yanov-Yanovskaya N. Ikram Akbarov. 2011.
"About National Trends In Music Of Composers Of Uzbekistan,"
Eurasian music science journal: 2018
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ea_music/vol2018/iss2/1