In the modern world, questions of revival, maintenance and propaganda national to tradition of ethno culture, and in particular their musical heritage there is one of the most actual tasks of study of art.
Musical culture of Karakalpak people, phenomenon original, having centuries old history, in the sources of the family people closely associated with work inhabiting territory of Central Asia. Karakalpak folklore has a variety of genres and forms in which history, everyday life, customs and traditions are embodied.
The study of the Karakalpak song tradition will allow us to understand the basic patterns of the musical language of the Karakalpaks, which served as an appeal to the coverage of the stated theme. The article examines the role of singing and the peculiarities of their functioning in the composition of Karakalpak traditional lyrics
- PP- 3391 from. 17.00.2017 «O merax po dalneyshemu razvitiyu uzbekskogo natsionalnogo iskusstva makoma» [About measures for the further development of the Uzbek national art of makom]. Available at: lex.uz
- Abdullaev, R.S. Obryad i muzyka v kontekste kulturi Uzbekistana I Centralnoy Asii [Rite And music in the context of the culture of Uzbekistan and Central Asia]. 2006, p.5.
- Azimova, A.N. Traditsionniy muzikalniy yazik uzbekskogo, karakalpakskogo i uygurskogo narodov [The traditional musical language of the Uzbek, Karakalpak and Uyghur peoples]. 2008. p.17.
- Azimova, A.N. Zvukovoy mir karakalpakov [Sound world of Karakalpaks]. 2008 p.48.
- Musin, I. Yarkoe sobitie v kulturnoy jizni [A bright event in cultural life]. 2016., Available at: www.kknews.org.
"The Function Of Singing In The Architecture Of Songs Of Karakalpak Traditional Music,"
Eurasian music science journal: Vol. 1
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ea_music/vol1/iss2/3