The article deals with the main stages of formation and development of music science in Uzbekistan from the beginning of XIX to the end of XX Century. The activity of the leading scientists who laid the Foundation for the theoretical development of the national heritage is covered. The article deals with the most important print media, which covered the pressing problems of studying Uzbek music. Also article briefly traces the history of theater education in Uzbekistan; analyzed program teaching of students at the undergraduate and master’s defined tasks and prospects of theater education; assesses the state of the problem as a whole.
1. Jami A. Treatise of music. - Tashkent, 1960.
2. Zakhiriy A. //Al Islokh Journal. - 1916.- № 2.
3. Daukeyeva S. The Philosophy of music by Abu Nasr Muhammad al Farabi. - Alma-Aty, 2002.
4. Fitrat A. Uzbek classic music and its history. -Tashkent, 1927.
5. Changi D. Ali. Treatise of Music. - Moscow, 1963.
6. Avloniy A. Waves of culture. - Tashkent, 2006.
7. Zafari G. Children music. - Tashkent, 1926.
8. Zafari G.. Ashulalar. - Tashkent, 1926.
9. Elbek. Dostonlar. - Tashkent, 1929.
10. Ismailov E. Mannon Uyghur. - Tashkent, 1983.
11. The materials of library of Institute of Arts. - Т(М), 367/5.
12. Tursunov T. / The Theatre (2002 - №№ 1,6; 2003-№ 6).
13. The Uzbek Theatre. - Tashkent, 1966.
"TRADITIONS AND CREATIVITY IN THE EDUCATIONAL
SYSTEM OF INSTITUTES OF ARTS,"
Eurasian music science journal: Vol. 1
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/ea_music/vol1/iss1/4