A manuscript can only be submitted if:
- Submitted via the journal’s online submission system;
- Submitted in Word format;
- It has not been previously published nor under consideration elsewhere;
- It is prepared in accordance with the Guide for Authors.
Type of Manuscripts
The journal accepts the following types of articles for publication (all must be original and can not have been published elsewhere):
All submitted articles must be written in English or Russian.
This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
The main text of article shall not be with elements that disclose the authors’ identity.
- The name and surname of the author;
- Academic title, academic degree, position;
- Place of work: department, faculty, university name;
- Work address with zip code, work phone;
- Full title of the article;
- A shortened version of the title of the article (if any);
- Summary with a brief retelling of the content of the article, without signs of abstract and self-review - from 150-250 words; up to 10 keywords for the article. Summary and keywords in English or Russian;
- Creative biography in English or Russian in the form of a coherent text of a narrative nature;
- Abstract must contain from 150 to 250 words;
- The keywords must consist of 5–10 words;
- References - only available in English. References with the obligatory involvement of literature published in the last 10 years. Non-English parts must be transliterated into Latin, and the translation in English is given in square parentheses after transliteration;
- References inside the text are given in square brackets [1, 2];
- The list of references should be given in the order in which it appears in the text, with continuous Arabic numbering. References in the text to the corresponding source from the list of references are made in square parentheses.
 Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (year). Title of the article in lower case. Journal in Upper Case, volume (issue), firstpage-lastpage.
 Author, A. A. (year, month day). Title of the article in lower case. Newspaper in Upper Case, page.
 Author, A. A. (year). Title of the book in lower case (2nd ed.). Location: Publisher.
- Book Chapter
 Author, A. A. (year). Title of the chapter in lower case. In A. A. Editor & B. B. Editor (Eds.), Title of the book in lower case (edition, pp. firstpage-lastpage). Location: Publisher.
 Author, A. A. (Year). Title of dissertation in lower case (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from Name of database.
 Author, A. A. (year). Title of the webpage in lower case. Retrieved from www.website.com
Article file requirements:
margins: top:2 cm, bottom: 2 cm, left: 3 cm, right: 1.5 cm;
1,5 line spacing, 14th font size;
paragraph indent 1.25;
Times New Roman type;
alignment "in width";
The text of the article does not affix pages.
Images (tables, graphs)
All image files must be numbered (Pic. 1, Pic. 2, etc.) and arranged page by page with a description of what is depicted.