- Philosophy of
- Who Can Submit?
- Guide for authors
- Retracting a publication
- Journal Financial Policy
- Publication ethics and malpractice statement
For more information, please see Aims and Scope page.
Who Can Submit?
Anyone may submit an original article to be considered for publication in provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted or is authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works (an exception in the non-academic world to this might exist if the authors have, as a condition of employment, agreed to transfer copyright to their employer).
Click on the Title to see the text.
Retracting a publication
Retracting a publication is processing if:
- the research is unreliable or falsificated
- was found plagiarism
- the article has been published elsewhere
- It contains data without authorization for use
Copyright and licensing statement
All copyrights to articles belong to their authors. The author transfers the rights to use the article to the publisher. PDF versions of Eurasian music science journal’s scientific articles are published using the Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives CC BY-NC-ND license, which allows downloading and distribution of works, provided authorship is indicated. Articles may not be modified in any way or used for commercial purposes.
The Author refers to all persons (co-authors) who took part in the study and creation of the manuscript and were responsible for its content. The responsibility for the completeness of the composition of the authors' team and the coordination with them of all changes made to the test of the manuscript based on the results of its review and editing lies with the person (author) who submitted the manuscript to the editor.
- Authorship is based on the following criteria:
1) The author made a significant contribution to the research development of the concept and structure of the study, collected data, analyzed and interpreted the data.
2) The author wrote the draft text of the article carefully edited it.
3) The author approved the final version of the article before submitting it.
4) The author is responsible for the integrity of all parts of the manuscript.
- The authors of the article guarantee that the submitted manuscript is an original work.
- Scientific reviews on a particular problem should be objective, present material in a wide range and at the same time take into account the point of view of the author of the review.
- Authorship of scientific publications should accurately reflect the contribution of individuals to research with information about the authors.
- Authors should not mislead readers by publishing thanks to people who were not actually involved in the work and did not provide support. All the others who contributed to the work, but are not authors at the same time, can be listed in the "Acknowledgments" section, which should indicate what they did.
- Authors should provide a description of what each of them has done in this publication.
- The authorship procedure should be the result of a joint decision of the co-authors. Authors should be prepared to explain why this is exactly the order in which the authors are listed.
- The responsibility for the correct determination of authorship lies entirely with the authors themselves, acting in accordance with the rules adopted by their institution.
- Researchers should ensure that only those who meet the criteria for authorship (that is, have made a significant contribution to the work) are considered authors, and that researchers who deserve authorship will not be excluded from the list of authors.
- All of the authors recognizing the order of authorship, that there is no one else that should be included as an author in the manuscript and that manuscripts will not be retracted on the sole basis of an authorship dispute.
- The name, email address, phone number and other personal data entered on the website manuscript submission form of this journal will be directly accessible for anybody to communicate with author.
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number, and government-issued ID numbers that are provided by author for fees are secured and not directed to third-party.
- Peer review process is not accessible for authors and is directed with editor. The names of the reviewers are unknown to the author and reviewers doesn’t know an author. Both sides can’t correspondent with each other.
- All correspondence by editors/authors/reviewers is stored by journal system and can be used in court if need arises.
Journal Financial Policy
Eurasian Music Science Journal is an Open Access Journal. In accordance with the status of the journal, it is published:
1) to the aggregate funds of the Founders;
2) with funds provided for by the Agreements on creative cooperation of universities (or other institutions);
3) at the expense of independent authors providing a source of payment.
Securing funds and the procedure for paying for publications
- The publisher accepts the annual payment of the assessed contributions of the founding universities transferred to the publisher’s bank account in the manner specified by the Agreement between the Editorial Board and the Founders.
- Perhaps the execution of agreements of creative cooperation between universities and institutions of art and culture. In this case, payment (including VAT) of editorial and publishing services is made on preferential terms and is made out by the Protocol of the Agreement on the Contract Price.
- Payment for publications by other authors is 35$ per page.
The cost of preparing for publication and publication of 1 page of the author’s manuscript includes: scientific editing, technical editing, manuscript design in accordance with the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission, international standards, preparation of the manuscript for publication, text correction, resume editing, editing and layout preparation, graphic processing musical examples and illustrations.
- Payment for publication is not charged to members of the editorial board of the journal.
- The editors reserve the right to free publication (by way of exception) of professionally interesting materials and articles of authors, as well as in special cases of authors who need financial support, provided that the material meets the profile and requirements of the publication.
- Articles of doctoral students are paid for by the organization directing them.
Click on the Title