The integration of science, education and practice is leading to the emergence of new educational approaches in education. In particular, the STEAM approach serves to integrate science, education and practice in the educational process. The article analyzes the various functions and principles of the STEAM approach and the importance of integration in education.
1. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 27, 2021 No 331 "On additional measures to improve the system of out-of-school education"
2. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 31, 2020 "On improving the procedure for financial incentives for exemplary employees of general secondary education" On Amendments and Addenda to Resolution No. 823 of September 1, 2013
3. Asadov YM, Turdiev N.Sh., Akbarova SN, Temirov D.Sh., Babadjanov S. Methods of diagnosis and correction of competencies in students // Methodological manual. - T .: Uzbek Research Institute of Pedagogical Sciences named after TN Qori Niyazi, 2016. - 160 p.
4. Asilova G.A. To develop the competence of customs and tax students to communicate professionally in the state language. Ped. fan. doc. (DSc)… diss. auto. –T., 2017. - 66 p.
5. Asilova G.A. To develop the competence of customs and tax students to communicate professionally in the state language. Ped. fan. doc. (DSc)… diss. - T., 2017. - 291 p.
6. Breiner J., Harkness S., Johnson C., Koehler C. What Is STEM? A Discussion About Conceptions of STEM in Education and Partnerships // School Science and Mathematics. 2012. doi: 10.1111/j.1949-8594.2011.00109.x
7. Ergasheva G., Boltayeva D. Formation of basic competencies in students through the STEAM approach // Integration of science, education and practice. Republican scientific-practical conference ISSN: 2181-1776. 33-36 b. “BILIG - SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY” edition | http: //bilig.academiascience.orghttp: // bilig. academiascience.or
8. Fayzullaev R. Development of information and communication competence of teachers of vocational education // Vocational education. - Tashkent: 2014. - №4. -B. 9-11.
9. Muslimov N.A. Theoretical and methodological bases of professional development of a teacher of vocational education. Ped. fan. doc. ... diss. - Tashkent. - 2007.
10. Rodger W. Bybee. What Is STEM Education? // Science. 2010. Vol. 329 (5995). P. 996. doi: 10.1126/science.1194998.
11. Sanders Mark E. STEM, STEM Education, STEMmania // The technology teacher. 2009. P. 20-26.
12. Turdiev N.Sh., Asadov Yu.M., Akbarova S.N., Temirov D.Sh. Educational technologies aimed at the formation of students' competencies in the system of general secondary education Uzbek Research Institute of Pedagogical Sciences named after TN Qori Niyazi, T .: 2015.-160 p.
13. Usarov J.E. Improving the content of education and developing students' competencies based on basic and science competencies. Ped. fan. doc. (DSc) ... dis. - Tashkent, 2019. - 267 pages.
14. Khodjaev B.X. Development of historical thinking in secondary school students through modernized didactic support. Ped. fan. doc. ... dis. - Tashkent. 2016.
15. Averin S.A., Markova V.A. Stem-technologies in education: fashion or reality // Child in the modern educational space of the metropolis. 2017. S. 193-202.
16. Bondarevskaya E.V. Theory and practice of personality-oriented education. - Rostov-on-Don: Bulat, 2000. - 351 p.; (Pedagogy of the new time).; ISBN 5-86340-090-0
17. Seitvelieva S.N. STEM education // New computer technologies. 2010. No. 1 (8). pp. 96-97.
18. Strizhak A.E., Slipukhina I.A., Polikhun N.I., Chernetsky I.S. STEM education: key definitions // Information technologies and teaching aids. 2017. V. 62. No. 6. S. 16-33.
19. Frolov A.V. The role of STEM education in the "new economy" of the USA // Issues of the new economy. 2010. No. 4 (16). pp. 80-90.
20. Tserkovnaya I.A. Possibilities of STEM education in the development of prerequisites for engineering thinking in preschool children. 2017. No. 2 (12). pp. 156-160.
21. Chemekov V.N., Krylov D.A. STEM - a new approach to engineering education // Bulletin of the Mari State University. 2015. No. 12. S. 59-64.
Ruzikulova, Nigora Shuxratovna PhD
"DEVELOPING STUDENT COMPETENCE BASED ON STEAM APPROACH,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 7:
1, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol7/iss1/2