This article discusses student’s ability to manipulate structure and to distinguish appropriate grammatical form is necessary to speak English accurately. The utility of grammar is also to learn the correct way to gain expertise in a language in oral and written form as well as there are some problems on teaching speaking during the teaching and learning process of English language.
- Ary D. 2010. Introduction to Research in Education. Canada. Wadsworth Cengage Learning.
- Brown, H.D. 2000. Teaching by Principles: An Interactive Approach to Language Pedagogy (2nd ed.). New York: Addison-Wesley Longman.
- Brown H.D. 2003. Language Assessment; Principles and Classroom Practices. California. Longman. Cohen, Louis, et all. 2007. Research Method in Education. London and New York. Routledge.
- Creswell J. W. 2008. Educational Research. New York. Pearson Education.
- Harmer J. 2001. The Practice of English Language Teaching (Third Edition). United Kingdom. Pearson Education.
- Harmer J. 2007. The Practice of English Language Teaching (Fourth Edition). United Kingdom. Pearson Education.
- Hughes A. 2003. Testing for Language Teachers. United Kingdom. Cambridge University Press.
- Kothari C.R. 2004. Research Methodology; Methods and Techniques. New Delhi. New Age international Publisher. Kurniawati. 2010.
- Luoma Sari 2004. Assessing Speaking. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Nunan D. 1995. Language Teaching Methodology; A Text Book for Teachers. New York. Prentice Hall International.
- Nunan D. 2003. Practical English Language Teaching. New York. McGraw-Hill. Nunan, D. 2001. Designing Task for the Communicative Classroom. USA. Cambridge University Press.
- Thonrbury S. 2005. How to Teach Speaking. New York. Longman.
Kholmurodova, Dilnoza Kholmurod kizi Teacher
"AN ANALYSIS OF STUDENTS’ SPEAKING ABILITY ON SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF LEARNING,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/9