This article is about the problem of the formation of metacognitive strategies of students is considered on the basis of the analysis of scientific literature and personal experience of organizing the process of learning a foreign language. Learning activities are aimed at student self-development and learning the ability to learn. Metacognitive learning strategies play a special role in this regard. The article describes the methods and offers tasks aimed at the formation of metacognitive strategies of students.
- Leontev, A.N. Problemы razvitiya psixiki. – 3-ye izd. – M.: Izd-vo
Mosk. un-ta. – 1972. – 575 s
- Filatova, V.M. Metodika obucheniya inostrannomu yaziku [Tekst]/V.M. Filatova. –
Rostov-na-Donu, 2004 –S. 270.
- Zimnyaya, I.A Psixologiya slushaniya i govoreniya: Aftoref. dis. … d. p.
n. – 1973.
4. Flavell J. H. Metacognitive aspects of problem solving // The nature of intelligence. Hillsdale / Edited by L.B. Resnick. N.Y.: Erlbaum, 1976. P.
5. Metacognition: core readings / edited be T.O. Nelson. –Allyn and Bacon,
1992. – 436 p.
6. Sternberg R.J. The triachic mind: A new theory of human intelligence.
N.Y.: Viking Penguin Inc., 1988
7. Zimnyaya, I.A Psixologiya slushaniya i govoreniya: Aftoref. dis. … d. p.
n. – 1973
Sayfulin, Ravshan Teacher
"FORMATION OF METACOGNITIVE SKILLS IN READING AT THE INITIAL STAGE OF TEACHING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/8