The article reveals the essence and essence of improving the professional training of future teachers on the basis of an integrative approach. The system of preparing future teachers for lessons is developing in accordance with general trends that characterize the current state of education in our country and the directions of scientific research in this area. The effectiveness of a teacher's work depends primarily on his ability to create a learning environment. And the way to achieve this goal is not to fight with students, but to make each student want to organize joint activities. In order to build relationships with future teachers, the teacher must focus on increasing the activity of students, building relationships.
1. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 Decree PF-4947 "On the strategy of further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
2. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 20, 2017
Resolution 902909 "On measures to further develop the system of higher education".
3. Abdullaeva Sh., Choriev R. Collaborative pedagogy. -T .: «Kamron Press», 2016. -73-74-p.
4. Sattarov T. Methodology of a future English teacher factor formation technology. -T., 2003.
5. Inoyatov U.I. Creation of modern electronic didactic tools, Application of information and communication technologies in the educational process is a current socio-pedagogical problem // Problems of modern continuing education: innovation and prospects // International scientific conference T :. April 27, 2018.
6. Gusinskiy E.N. Personality education / E.N.Gusinskiy. - M .: Interpraks, 1994. - 136 p.
Akhmedova, Nodira Mukhtorjonovna PhD
"SOCIAL PEDAGOGICAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR INCREASING THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF FUTURE TEACHERS ON THE BASIS OF AN INTEGRATION APPROACH,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/4