This article analyzes works of art by means of specific methods and knowledge, skills and abilities based on a systematic approach in the educational process, aimed at a competency-based approach to the study of literature in secondary school students. skills and abilities in science. There are also recommendations for specific methods of art analysis.
1. From the speech of Sh.M.Mirziyoev of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the opening ceremony of the International Festival of the art of baxshi. 06.04.2019 y
2. Fundamentals of cultural studies. - T .., Turon - Iqbol, 2006 y81 p
3. Yuldashev Q. Methods of analysis of works of art. - T .: Universitet, 2005
4. S.Ahmedov. Qosimov. R.Kochkarov. Sh. Rizaev Literature. Textbook for general secondary education 6th grade. - T .: 2017. - 23-27 p
5. K.Imomov. T. Mirzaev. B. B. Sarimsoqov. O. Safarov Uzbek folk oral poetry. T, "Teacher" 1990. 142- 164 b
6. Rasulov A. Horizons of Criticism. - T .: Ghafur Ghulam Publishing House of Literature and Art, 1985. - 152 p.
7. Husanboeva Q. P. Scientific and methodological bases of teaching students to think independently in the process of literary education: Ped. fan. doc. ... diss. - Tashkent, 2006. - 262 p.
8. Husanboeva Q. Literature is a factor in the formation of spirituality and independent thought. - Tashkent: Alisher Navoi National Library of Uzbekistan Publishing House, 2009. - 368 p.
9. 102. Husanboyeva Q., Niyozmetova R. Textbook. - Tashkent: Innovatsiya-Ziyo, 2020. - 352 p.
10. Hamdamov U. Need for update. - T .: Fan, 2007. - 196 p.
11. Mahmud Kashgari. Devonu lug'otit turk. 1 tom, T ..., 1960 357 b
Islamova, Hafiza doctoral student
"A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO IMPROVE THE COMPETENCE OF THE ANALYSIS OF A WORK OF ART,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6:
1, Article 29.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/29