The article provides information on the stages of the introduction of distance learning in higher education and the role of the teacher of higher education in the process of distance learning.
1. Mirziyoev SH.M. The rule of law and the interests of the people are the key to the development of the country and the well-being of the people. - T .: O’zbekiston, 2017. - P. 22.
2. Abduqodirov A.A. Distance learning models and their classes // Physics, mathematics and computer science. - Tashkent, 2000. - №5. - B. 50-56.
3. Boqiev R.R. Didactic and psychophysiological aspects of production and application of e-learning materials // Pedagogical skills. - Tashkent, 2005. - № 2. - P. 62-65.
4. Begimkulov U.SH. Theory and practice of organization and management of informatization of pedagogical educational processes: Ped.fan.dok. ... diss. - T., 2007. - 305 p.
5. Mamatov D.N. Pedagogical design of vocational education processes in the electronic information environment: Dis. ... ped. fan. fortune teller doc. - Tashkent, 2017. - 150 p.
6. Mune Personalistic and communal revolution // Manifesto of personalism. - M .: 1999. - P. 70-72.
7. Aripov M., Tillaev A. Distance education // Physics, mathematics and computer science. - Tashkent, 2002 - №2. - B. 12-18.
8. Zaripova D.A. Improving the methods of preparing students for innovative activities in the field of informatization of education: Author's ref. dis. ... ped. fan. fortune teller doc. - Tashkent, 2020. - 50 p.
Xakimova, Yokuthon Toxirovna Teacher
"STAGES OF IMPLEMENTATION OF DISTANCE LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS.,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6
, Article 28.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/28