One of the main aspects of the language, which was subjected to intensive discussion for many еars, is the grammar of a foreign language. The attitude to grammar determined the specificity of a particular method, the principles and methods of teaching, what are the main approaches in teaching English grammar, what approaches are leading in the modern conditions of teaching English and what are the main methods they are realizing.
1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-4947 of February 7, 2017 "On the Strategy for further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan"
2. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 19, 2021 PQ-5117 "On measures to bring the promotion of foreign language learning in the Republic of Uzbekistan to a qualitatively new level."
3. Vitlin J.L. Modern problems of teaching grammar in foreign languages // Foreign languages at school. - 2000.
- No. 5. - S. 22-26.
4. Galskova N.D., Gez N.I. Theory of teaching foreign languages: Linguodidactics and methodology: A textbook for students of linguistic universities and faculties of foreign languages of higher pedagogical educational institutions. - M .: Publishing Center "Academy", 2004. - 336 p.
5. Ogandzhanyan N.L. Elements of communicative methods of teaching English in secondary school // September 1st. - 2005. - No. 6. - S. 13-15.
6. NM Ahmedova Improving the professional training of future teachers on the basis of an integrative approach diss. PhD 56-b.
7. E.R. Porshneva, O.V. Spiridonova Grammatical concepts and methods of their construction in the study of a foreign language (based on materials from foreign research) // Foreign languages at school. - 2008. - No. 6.
- S. 73-77.
8. Sysoev P.V. Integrative teaching of grammar: research on the material of the English language // Foreign languages at school. - 2003 - No. 6. - S. 25-31. - No. 2. - S. 31-35.
9. Shchepilova A.V. Cognitive principle in teaching a second foreign language to the question of theoretical justification // Foreign languages at school. - 2003. - No. 2. - S. 4-11.
Utaeva, Iroda Bahodirovna Teacher
"APPROACHES AND METHODS OF TEACHING THE ENGLISH GRAMMAR,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6
, Article 23.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/23