The personal-activity approach as the basis of the methodology of teaching foreign languages can be carried out using various forms and methods, have different prolongation, intensity, orientation. The pluralism of current methodological concepts is due to practical necessity: improving language and speech skills is a complex and lengthy process. However, none of the known methods can claim to be the best in terms of course preparation, so the search for new ways of working continues.
1. Ananyev B.G. Man as a subject of knowledge. M. "Sense" 2000.351 s.
2. Ananyev B.G. The structure of the development of psychophysiological functions of an adult // Psychology and problems of human cognition. Ed. Bodaleva A.A., M. Voronezh, 1996, p. 384.
3. Bakhtin M.M. The problem of speech genres // Author and hero. To the philosophical foundations of the humanities. Comp. S.G. Bocharov, M., 2000, 336 p.
4. Bik Ya. Overview of the methods of teaching foreign languages, from the past and present. // Ped. compilation. Publishing house under the management of military educational institutions, April-May 1989. St. Petersburg. TsAG TASS units hr 1982, d.ob.
5. Vygotsky J1.C. Pedagogical Psychology / Ed. V.V. Davydova. M .: April Press, 1996, 536 p.
6. Halperin P.Ya. Introduction to Psychology. M .: "Higher School", 1999, 92 S.
7. Winter I.A. The interaction of auditory and motor components in the generation and perception of a speech signal. // Lipgvopsihologiya speech activity. M. Voronezh, 2001, 432 p.
Nematova, Gulsanam Abdullaevna Teacher
"PERSONAL-ACTIVITY APPROACH AS THE BASIS OF THE METHOD OF TEACHING FOREIGN LANGUAGES,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6
, Article 21.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/21