The article discusses that improving the quality of teaching foreign languages in higher education on the basis of integrated approach is an important component of successful socialization of the individual and development in the world community, the mechanisms of which are implemented in the educational process. Particular attention is paid to organizing the educational process at the level of international standards on the basis of integrated approaches, ensuring the quality of educational content in harmony with the culture of the country where the language is studied, and expanding pedagogical and didactic opportunities.
1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-5847 of October 8, 2019 on approval of the Concept of development of the Higher Education System of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030.
2. Lazareva, V.A. The perniciousness of multidisciplinary. Ways and principles of creating integrated courses / V.A. Lazareva, Schepkina R.V. // Russian language and literature in secondary educational institutions of the Ukrainian SSR. - 1991. - No. 3. - P. 30 –31.
3. Danilyuk, A. Ya. Academic subject as an integrated system / A.Ya.Danilyuk // Pedagogy. - 1997. - No. 4. - P. 24 - 28.
4. Bezrukova, V.S. Pedagogical integration: essence, composition, mechanisms of implementation / VS Bezrukova // Integration processes in pedagogical theory and practice: Sat. scientific. Proceedings of the author. Diss .... Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. - Sverdlovsk: SGIPI, 1999. - S. 3 - 25.
5. Malev, A.V. Modern technologies in teaching foreigners languages / A.V. Malev // Theory and practice of pedagogical activity in the conditions of innovative development of the education system: Sat. articles. - M., 2008 .-- S. 182 - 185.
Sayfulin, Ravshan Teacher and Sandibaeva, Dilafruz teacher
"INTEGRATIVE PRINCIPLES IN PREPARATION OF FUTURE FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHERS FOR PEDAGOGICAL PRACTICE,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/11