This article discusses effective ways of teaching geometric materials in the development of logical thinking skills of primary school pupils. We analyzed the approximate appearance of how a pupil can express his or her thoughts in his or her speech.
1. Scientific-methodical handbook on the study of the State Program for the implementation of the Action Strategy for the five priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021. Tashkent "Manaviyat" 2017. p.197.
2. Rozikov U.A, Mamatova N.H “Mathematics and life” Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan “Science” publishing house, Tashkent 2020 p.41
3. Abu Nasr Farobi “City of noble people” T. A.Qodiriy National Heritage Publishing House, 1993, p.224
4. Gamezo M.B. "Psychology course" "Teacher" publishing house. Tashkent. 1972 p.43
5. M.E. Jumayev, Z.G. Tadjiyeva, "Methods of teaching mathematics in primary school." Toshkent 2005
6. N. Kahorova, "People's Education" magazine. Tashkent. Issue 3 2019 p. 35-38.
7.Hamdi Serin. Ishik University, Iraq. “Perspectives on the teaching of geometry: Teaching and Learning Methods”.“Macrothink Institute” Journal of Education and Training. ISSN 2330-9709 2018, Vd.5, No 1. p.131-137
8. Berthelot, R., & Salin, M. H. (1998). The role of pupils’ spatial knowledge in the elementary teaching of geometry.
9.In C. Mammana & V. Villani (Eds.), Perspectives on the Teaching of Geometry for The 21st Century (pp. 71–77). Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer.
10.Jones, K. (2002). Issues in the Teaching and Learning of Geometry. In L. Haggarty (Eds), Aspects of Teaching Secondary Mathematics: perspectives on practice. (Chapter 8 pp. 121-139) London: Routledge Falmer.
Sofiboyeva, Gulchehra Mamurjanovna PhD
"DEVELOPING PUPILS’ LOGICAL THINKING ABILITY IN THE STUDY OF GEOMETRIC MATERIALS IN MATHEMATICS OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 6
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol6/iss1/1