The article discusses the boundaries of youth, and their interpretation by international organizations and scientists. Various definitions and terms of disability are studied in detail, the characteristic features of youth with disabilities as a separate social group are highlighted.
1.UNPFA. Population in 2014.
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On measures to radically improve the system of state support for individuals
with disabilities "dated December 1, 2017 No. UP5270. www.lex.uz
3. Barazgova E. S. Ideological education of youth in the United States. –Sverdlovsk, 1989.
4. Bovkun V.V. The way of life of Soviet youth: trends, problems, prospects. –M .: Higher school, 1988.
5. Golovaty N.F. Sociology of Youth: A Course of Lectures. –Kiev, 1999.
6. According to Glen Elder (G. H. Elder), the timing of the five most important life events changed significantly from the end of the 19th century to the end of the 20th century. Completion of education, entry into the labor market, leaving the parental home, first marriage and starting a household were considered. Boys and girls of the 19th century they graduated from school earlier and entered the labor market earlier, but later they left their parental family, got married and set up their own household (note that parental assistance was also less provided). Youth of the 19th century she made the transition to adult status faster in the professional sphere and slower in the social one. At the same time, neither then, nor in the twentieth century, the transition from youth to adulthood was not considered as clearly marked in time. (See: Elder G. H. Adolescence in historical perspective // Handbook of adolescent psychology. Ed. By J. Adelson. –N. Y., 1980).
7. Yarskaya V.N., Yakovlev L.S., Petrov D.V., Dobrin K.Yu. Sociology of youth in the context of social work.
8. Youth in the Commonwealth of Independent States. Statistical portrait. –M., 2014. –S. http://www.cisstat.com/youth/rus/youth-rus.pdf.
9. Law "On State Youth Policy" dated August 24, 2016 Lex.uz.
10. Kholostova E., Dementyeva N. Social rehabilitation. https://www.twirpx.com/file/124240/
11. International classification of the functioning of limitations WHO 2001.
12. Kravchenko N.V. Features of vocational education of young people with special educational needs in the Scandinavian countries: Dis. ... Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. –M., 2014.
13. Shchurkova N.E. New upbringing. –M .: Pedagogical community of Russia, 2000. –128 p.
14. Vyakhyakuopus E., Kantor V.Z. Social rehabilitation of disabled people
with disorders of the sensory, motor and intellectual spheres. - M .: Papyrus, 2009 .-- 304 p.
15. Declaration on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. Adopted by General Assembly resolution 3447 (XXX) of 9 December 1975. http://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/disabled.shtml.
16. Leontiev D.A., Aleksandrova L.A. Disability challenge: from problem to task // Fourth All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference
on existential psychology: materials of communications / Under. ed. Leontyeva D. A. –M .: Smysl, 2010. –S. 114–120.
17. Movkebaeva Z.A. Inclusive education in the Republic of Kazakhstan: problems and prospects. - Almaty: TP "Sagautdinova", 2014.
18. Akatov L.I. Social rehabilitation of children with disabilities. Psychological foundations. Study guide for students. higher. study. institutions. –M .: Humanist. ed. center VLADOS, 2003. -368 p.
19. Fire L. Psychology of abnormal children and pathopsychology. –Voronezh: MODEK; –M .: IPP, 1996. – 128 p.
20. Yarskaya V.N., Yakovlev L.S., Petrov D.V., Dobrin K.Yu. Sociology of youth in the context of social work. –Saratov, 2004.
Magrupov, Abdulla Maxmudovich professor and Uzakova, Zarina Furkatovna PhD
"Disabled youth as a special social group,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 5
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol5/iss2/9