This article is devoted to the effective use of innovative methods in the process of interaction between higher education institutions. It focuses on distance learning using pedagogical training and online classes
1. Alova N.N. Preparation and use of pharmaceutical personnel (XIX - XX - XXI centuries) on the example of St. Petersburg: dissertation ... of a candidate of pharmaceutical sciences. - St. Petersburg, 2004 .-- 263 p.
2. Zhurbenko V., Sahakyan E., Tishkov DS, Bondareva A.E., Iryshkova OV. Business games as a criterion for assessing the competence of graduates of a medical university // Successes of modern history. 2014. No. 12-4. S. 492-493.
3. Sovershaeva S.L., Bondarenko Ye.G., Khasnutdinova S.L., Stukova G.M., Kalgin V.V., Saveliev M.Yu., Gernet I.N. Motivation of students of medical universities to engage in physical culture // Journal of the Russian Association for Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation of Patients and Disabled. 2005. No. 4. S. 20-22.
4. Stanislavova I.L. E. Fromm's humanistic consensus of health // Alley of Science. 2018.Vol. 1.No. 1 (17). S. 341-346.
5. Mirsolieva M., Hoshimova M. Modernization and implementation of innovations technologies in educational and methodological processes of higher educational institutions. Tashkent, 2016.
Tuychieva, Saodat Melikuzievna; Nematova, Gulsanam Abdullaevna; and Arzikulov, Mukum Uralovich
"INNOVATIVE METHODS FOR DISTANCE LEARNING,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 5
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol5/iss2/8