We will create all conditions for the study of ancestral heritage, the creation of great literature, - said Shavkat Mirziyoyev. In the art of speech, especially in Uzbek literature, spiritual beauty is interpreted as an important quality that determines human perfection. Through literature, young people understand the need to know the history of the homeland, and achieve their goals through the study of the didactic system, pedagogical and psychological possibilities of using the historical values of great figures. Therefore, the reference to history in fiction is always relevant, and in the period of independence in literature there is a great opportunity to acquaint the younger generation with their past, to cultivate a sense of pride in it. No matter what field of science our ancestors were engaged in, they paid special attention to the formation of human spirituality, education and upbringing. In particular, the issues of spiritual and moral education are widely covered in Yusuf Khos Hajib's "Kutadgu bilig", Kaykovus' "Qobusnoma", Ahmad Yugnaki's "Hibat ul-haqayiq", Alisher Navoi's works. How to evaluate the didactic system of teaching our great figures in higher education institutions. What pedagogical and psychological opportunities should be used in the use of these values.
1. Karimov I.A. High spirituality is an invincible force. –T .: Manaviyat, 2008. -176 p.
2. Karimov I.A Uzbekistan on the threshold of independence. - T .: Uzbekistan, 2011. - 440 p.
3. Karimov I.A. Serving for the happiness and great future of our motherland is the highest happiness. - T .: Uzbekistan, 2015. - 235 p.
4. Mirziyoev. Sh.M. Together we will build a free and prosperous, democratic state of Uzbekistan. Speech at the joint session of the chambers of the Oliy Majlis dedicated to the inauguration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan /Sh.M. Mirziyoev. - Tashkent: «Uzbekistan», 2016. -56 p.
5. Mirziyoev. Sh.M. Critical analysis, strict discipline and personal responsibility should be the daily rule of every leader. . - Tashkent: «Uzbekistan», 2017.-104 p.
6. Mirziyoev. Sh.M. Ensuring the rule of law and the interests of the people is the key to the country's development and the well-being of the people.
7. Mirziyoev. Sh.M. Speech of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on June 30, 2017 at the IV Congress of the Youth Social Movement of Uzbekistan "Kamolot" entitled "Physically and spiritually mature youth - our support and backbone in achieving our noble goals"
8. Abdukarimov X. Professional pedagogical activity. - T .: “Teacher” NMIU, 2010.-160 p.
9. Abduqodirov A.A. et al. Innovative technologies in education. Talent Fund, 2008.-P.145.
10. Avloni, Abdullah. Turkish Gulistan or morality. - T .: Teacher, 1992. - 160 p.
11. Adizov B.R. Theoretical foundations of creative organization of primary education: Ped. fan.dok.dis. abstracts.– Tashkent: 2003. - 44 p.
12. Azizxodjaeva N.N. Technology of teacher training. - T .: TDPU named after Nizami, 2000. - 52 p.
13. Azizxodjaeva N.N. Pedagogical technologies and pedagogical skills. - T .: Finance, 2003. - 192 p.
14. Al-Bukhari, Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ismail. Hadith. Al-Jami as-Sahih (Reliable Collection). 4 books. Book 1 / Translated from Arabic by Z. Ismail. - T .: Encyclopedias, 1991. - 560 p.
15. Alekseev N.A. Personally Oriented Learning: Questions of Theory and Practice: Monograph. -Tyumen: Publishing house of the Tyumen State University, 1997. - 216 p.
16. Altshuller, G.S. Find an idea: Introduction to TRIZ - the theory of inventive problem solving / G.S. Altshuller. - 2nd ed. - M: Alpina Business Books, 2008 .-- 400 p.
17. Alimov.N.N. Methodology of preparation of students of professional colleges for technical creative activity (on the example of teaching general professional disciplines) dissertation for the degree of candidate of pedagogical sciences.-Tashkent. 2009, -233 pages.
18. Amur Temur's teachings / Compilers: B.Akhmedov, A.Alimov. Collection. - T .: Navruz, 1992. - 64 p.
20. Arzikulov D. Improving professional skills through psychological and pedagogical trainings // Vocational education j. - T .: 2002. 4-son. - 28-b.
21. Asomova R.Z. Career motivation and its dynamics. Psychol. fan. nom.dis ... abstracts. - Tashkent: 2002. -28 p.
Yuldasheva, Nafisa Saidnazarovna
"DIDACTIC SYSTEM AND PEDAGOGICAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL POSSIBILITIES OF USING THE HISTORICAL VALUES OF OUR GREAT FIGURES IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS,"
Central Asian Journal of Education: Vol. 5
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/cjedu/vol5/iss2/7