Proposed methodological approaches of transforming traditional marketing strategies into digital marketing strategies that allows effective activities in the B2B market by analysing methods of using digital marketing strategies in the development of B2B food production market.
1. President Shavkat Mirziyoyev’s Address to the Oliy Majlis. 25.01.2020. https://uza.uz/en/politics/president-shavkat-mirziyoyev-s-address-to-the-oliymajlis-25-01-2020
2. Ch. Prof. Andrea Ellero. Digital marketing influence in the food sector. A case study: Eataly and its associated companies’ analysis. Master’s Degree programme – Second Cycle (D.M. 270/2004) in International Management.
3. Omobono. (2018). What works where 2018: Marketing’s age of illumination. Retrieved from http://landing.omobono.com/what-works-where-2018
4. Jordan, B. (2018). What sales should know about modern B2B buyers. Gartner. Retrieved from: https://www.gartner.com/smarterwithgartner/what-sales-should-know-about-modern-b2b-buyers/
5. A.Zimmerman, J.Blythe. Business to Business Marketing Management: A Global Perspective. Second edition. © 2013 Alan Zimmerman and Jim Blythe.;
6. G.M.L. Tacken, A. Batowska, C. Gardebroek, K.N. Turi, M. Banse, J.H.M. Wijnands, and K.J. Poppe, Competitiveness of the EU dairy industry, LEI Wageningen, 2009.
7. Jordan B. (2018). What sales should know about modern B2B buyers. Gartner. Retrieved from: https://www.gartner.com/smarterwithgartner/what-sales-should-know-about-modern-b2b-buyers/
8. M.D.Hutt, W. Speh. Business Marketing Management: B2B. © 2010 Cengage Learning. All Rights Reserved. P 619.;
9. Ph.Kotler, W.Pfoertsch: "B2B Brand Management", page 53. Springer Berlin, 2006.
10. Humiras Hardi Purba, Aji Hermawan. Innovation Typology in Food Indutry Sector: A Literature Review. International Journal of Modern Research in Engineering and Technology (IJMRET)
11. Industrial Marketing Strategy (Wiley Series on Marketing Management) by Frederick E. Webster Jr. (1984-09-19) Hardcover – January 1, 1774
12. Jap, S. D., Ganesan S. Control mechanisms and the relationship life cycle: implications for safeguarding specific investments and developing commitment. Journal of Marketing Research 2000; 37: 227-245
13. K. Grunert, and A. Baadsgaard, Market-based process and product innovation in the food sector: A Danish research programme, MAPP Research Programme (The Aarhus School of Business, Ryhavevej 8, DK-8210 Aarhus V: Denmark, 1992).
14. Kandampully, J. and Suhartanto, D. (2000), “Customer loyalty in the hotel industry: the role of customer satisfaction and image”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 12 No. 6, pp. 346-351.
15. Lacey, R. and Morgan, R.M. (2009), “Customer advocacy and the impact of B2B loyalty programs”, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, Vol. 24 No. 1, pp. 3-13.
16. Cf. Brown, B. P., Zablah, A. R., Bellenger, D. N., & Johnston, W. J. (2011). When do B2B brands influence the decision making of organizational buyers?: An examination of the relationship between purchase risk and brand sensitivity. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 28(3), 194–204, p. 194.
17. Ndubisi, N.O. (2007), “Relationship marketing and customer loyalty”, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Vol. 25 No. 1, pp. 98-106.
18. Payne, A., Christopher, M., Clark, M. and Peck, H. (1995), Relationship Marketing for Competitive Advantage: Winning and keeping Customers, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford.;
19. R.Mcneil. Business to business market research. Understanding and measuring business markets. London & Sterling, VA. 2005.;
20. Roberts K., Varki S., Brodie R. Measuring the quality of relationships in consumer services: an empirical study. European Journal of Marketing 2003; 37 (1/2): 169-196.
21. Soltani S. and S.J.F. Hosseini, Key factors influencing organizational innovation in smallrural food industries: case study of Iran, African Journal of Business Management, 6(9), 2012, 3553-3561
"Improving usage of digital marketing strategies in the development of the B2B food market,"
Central Asian Problems of Modern Science and Education: Vol. 2020
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/capmse/vol2020/iss3/2