The services sector is one of the leading sectors of the economy. Today the share of this sector in the gross domestic product and employment is more than 70% in world economy. The service sector began to be studied in the 20th century as a separate discipline and field. Therefore, the theoretical and methodological foundations of this area are not yet perfect. In particular, most of the research in the field of services to date has focused on the socio-economic aspects of it. The purpose of this study is to improve the theoretical and methodological foundations of not only socio-economic but also ecological development of the services sector, in other words, sustainable development. Particular attention is paid to the creation of functions for sustainable development of the services sector and the development of an improved methodology for determining the level of sustainable development of the service sector.
1. van der Zwan, F. and Bhamra, T. (2003), ""Services marketing: taking up the sustainable development challenge"", Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 17 No. 4, pp. 341-356. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876040310482766
2. Bartolomeo, dal Maso; de Jong; P. Eder, P. Groenewegen, P. Hopkinson, P. James, Nijhuis, Цrninge, Scholl, Slob, Zaring. (2011) ""Eco-efficient producer services—what are they, how do they benefit customers and the environment and how likely are they to develop and be extensively utilised"". Journal of Cleaner Production. Volume 11, Issue 8: 829–837. doi:10.1016/s0959-6526(02)00157-9
3. Mark M. Davis, Euthemia Stavrulaki, Adi Wolfson (2018), ―A Framework for Increasing Sustainability in Services‖, Service Science, Vol. 10 No. 2, https://doi.org/10.1287/serv.2018.0207
4. Deruzhinsky G.V. (2012). Theoretical and methodological aspects of the concepts ―service‖, ―service‖, ―service‖ as economic categories. // Terra Economicus, Volume 10, No. 1, Part 2.
5. Yeremenko A.E. (2014) Functional field of services in the conditions of the modern economy of Russia. // National interests: priorities and security, 23 (260).
6. I.S.Ochilov. (2010), Ways to increase efficiency in service enterprises.\\Dissertation for gaining a PhD degree in economics. - Samarkand: SIES,-26 p.
7. B.B.Mardonov. (2018) Improvement of population in services.\\ Gaining a PhD degree in economics. - Samarkand: SIES, -130 p.
8. Zaring, Bartolomeo, Eder, Hopkinson, Groenewegen, James, de Jong, Nijhuis, Scholl, Slob, Цrninge. (2011) ""Creating Eco-Efficient Producer Services"" (PDF). Gothenburg Research Institute. http://www.score-network.org/files/828_18.pdf
9. United Nations global indicators for sustainable development for the period up to 2030. https://unstats.un.org/sdgs/indicators/global%20indicator%20framework%20after%202019%20refinement_rus.pdf
10. Frank Wolf, Bahaudin G. Mujtaba (2011), ―Sustainability in service operations‖, ―International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector‖ (IJISSS) 3(1), 20 pages. doi: 10.4018/jisss.2011010101
11. E.V. Klyushnikova, E.M. Shitova. (2016) Methodical approaches to calculating an integral indicator, ranking methods / Electronic scientific and practical magazine ―Innocenter‖, Issue No. 1 (10) April. 4-17 pages.
12. Tukker, A. (2004). ""Eight Types Of Product-Service Systems: Eight Ways To Sustain Sustainability? Experiences From Suspronet"". Business Strategy and the Environment. 13: 246–260. doi:10.1002/bse.414
13. Voronina N.A. Field of services: indicators of significance in the economy of the country./ Russian Entrepreneurship, 2010, no. 6 (2). 134-137 pages.
14. Uskova T.V. Management of sustainable development of the region: Monography / - Vologda: Isedt Ras, 2009. - 102/355 p.
15. Sh.Yu.Nikolaevich (2016), Improvement mechanisms of sustainable development of the region / Thesis for the degree of doctor of economic sciences / Federal State Educational Institution Of Higher Education Budget ""Financial University Under The Government Of The Russian Federation""./ Moscow -page 251/339.
16. The Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 4, 2019 No PR 4477 ""On approval of the Strategy of the Republic of Uzbekistan for the transition to a"" green ""economy for 2019-2030.
"SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SERVICE SECTOR: THEORETICAL-METHODOLOGICAL APPROACH,"
Central Asian Problems of Modern Science and Education: Vol. 2020
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/capmse/vol2020/iss3/1