About This Journal
- The theme of scientific article provided by author (or co-authors) should comply with one of the directions listed under the heading ‘section’ of scientific electronic journal “Actual Problems of modern Science, Education and Training”.
- The articles are supposed to be empirical, theoretical, practical or methodical, and be in a form of case study, analysis and literature commentary, professional scientific review and others.
- The article should have the following sections within the requirements of international standards:
The article title should be formed as concisely as possible, laconically, and express the journal study direction accurately.
- Author Information
This part must be comprised of author’s name, surname, patronymic, workplace and position, academic degree, e-mail address and contact number.
An abstract that should not exceed 8-10 lines is given in Uzbek, Russian, English languages. It must include brief scientific and a practical contribution of the author, the methodology used to reveal the research problem and its relevance and research results.
Keywords are considered as brief description of the content and purpose of the article. The keywords are advised to be used 5-10 times in the main text in order to be found easily in www.scholar.google.com or www.goggle.com search systems.
In whole, the research problems, its aims and tasks are illustrated in the introductory part. The topic selection, its actuality and scientific importance are proved in this part (there should be permalinks to President’s works and reports).
- Literature Review
Literature review reflects the author’s knowledge and notion on studying topic. Literature review is the evaluation of the existing intellectual framework and definite action map creation on its basis. Attempts to review the literature critically reinforce knowledge in this field and help in further research issues coverage. In essence, any research is based on previous knowledge accumulated in this particular area. The literature is reviewed on the basis of the latest journals in this field and other types of informational resources (the article can be found with the help of keywords in the search system www.scholar.google.com ).
- Research Methodology
The research Methodology is considered as one of the most prominent parts which can be compared with the general maps and study rotes that lead to the destination (result). The research methodology means research’s philosophy and direction definition (deduction or induction), design creation implying main plan leading to research solutions, research object choice (sampling), decisions on the use of an exact problem solution posed on the basis of a rational decision to determine the research strategy (observation, experiment, case study, questionnaire, ethnographical and archival research and others). The methodological part completeness is revealed through the paths reliability and validity defined for the study.
- Analysis and Results
Information analysis accumulated through analysis methods (mathematical models and others) mentioned in research methodology are revealed in this part of research. Moreover, only the analysis methods results are expressed; the discussion of the revealed results is considered to be the task of the next part.
- Conclusion and Recommendations
Realization of research’s goals and tasks, general conclusions to the main results, along with suggestions and future research instructions that are results of the given research comprise the basis of article’s concluding part.
The list of used literature is given in the following consequence ,  or :
Author’s name, surname, patronymic, book title, place and name of publication, year, pages;
Author’s name, topic of the article, journal title, publication, year, number, pages.
- Article text font is Times New Roman, size of 14, line spacing of 1. All fields (right, left, upper, bottom) are 2 cm. The article maximum volume should not exceed 16 pages and a minimum of not less than six pages, while the number of used literature should consist of at least 15-16 sources.
- The table names should be given accurately indicated on their upper part, and the names of the schemes or figures lower part. Tables, scheme and images are the sources raising article quality.
- The articles should be introduced in the English language.
- The article is accepted together with the official review of the Doctor of Sciences of the corresponding scientific direction. At the same time, a guarantee letter of the interpreter on the correctness of the translation should be introduced. The editorial board having additionally reviewed the article and its basis can come to definite decision to publish it.
- The articles which do not meet the above-mentioned requirements are not reviewed by the editors.
- Above-mentioned requirements are not final versions and the editorial board has the right to request additional information on certain articles.
See the Aims and Scope for a complete coverage of the journal.