Introduction. As the Muslim travel has been increased in recent years there is a great deal of need for halal services. The most inevitable part of this is halal food and its serving. The article provides an analysis of halal tourism over the past 10 years. Despite the pandemic situation the upwarding trend in halal tourism still being continued because of foreighn and national muslim tourists. Research methods. There is used the research methodology of taking into account the expected changes in the development of halal tourism. Further the organizational patterns of serving in halal restaurants and developed the meaning of muslim friendly environment. In the article the opinion of experts is studied by the methods such as comparison, observation, empirical research, systematic and comparative analysis, and expert evaluation. Results and discussion. As Uzbekistan has a lot of historical and religious tourism resources and most part of the population are in Islamic faith there are a great potential of improving halal tourism. According to Global Muslim Tourism Index our country went up in several steps in the last two years. It shows a large potensial of the country. In this regard President Shavkat Mirziyoyev developed the governmental tools to improve the ziyarah image of Uzbekistan by creating laws and regulations. In the muslim countries Islamic rules and Islamic behavior are the main observed there is no any problem with the Islamic environment and muslim services. In other countries where the main belived faith is not Islam the halal tourism concept is meant only by food which does not contain pork and alcohol. To improve the halal tourism image of the country specialists and tourism industry managers must deeply understand the importance of halal environment and Islamic facilities. Conclusion. The article provides the studies of infrastructure of halal tourism development, the functioning of the halal food system. According to many scientists the main aspects of halal restaurants can be count as halal food sources and alchohol free drinks that are permitted according to Islamic rules. Foreign experience of halal restaurants was studied and suggestions were made to improve the service of halal restaurants in Uzbekistan
1. Battour M., Ismail M. & Battor M. Toward a Halal tourism market. Tourism Analysis. 2010
2. Islamic Tourism Centre (2015). “Grab a bigger slice of Muslim market”. Retrieved 12 April2015, from http://itc.gov.my/itc-news/grab-a-bigger-slice-of-muslim-tourism-market/
3. Ibrahim S. & Othman M. (2014). Developing and validating halal service quality instrument for Malaysian food service establishments: A conceptual paper. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 130, 400–408. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.04.047
4. Manual procedure for malaysia halal certification (third revision) 2014 published by JAKIM in 2015.
5. Muthanna, Taha Mohammed Ahmed. The impact of cause related marketing on consumer purchase intention: a study of halal food products in Malaysia. MS thesis. Kuala Lumpur: International Islamic University Malaysia, 2019, 2019.
6. Navruz-Zoda, Bakhtiyor, and Zebiniso Navruz-Zoda. "The destination marketing development of religious tourism in Uzbekistan." International Journal of Religious Tourism and Pilgrimage 4.7 (2016): 9-20.
7. Navruz-Zoda Bakhtiyor, Nutfillo Ibragimov, and Akmal Rakhmanov. "The Destination Marketing Tools For “Seven Sufi Saints of Noble Bukhara” Pilgrimage Cluster." (2017).
8. Nassir Shaari, Jamal Abdul, Muhammad Khalique, and Fahdlina Aleefah. "Halal restaurant: what makes Muslim in Kuching confident?" Journal of Economic Development, Management, IT, Finance & Marketing 6.1 (2014).
9. Pedro Liberato et el. Global and Recent Trends in Halal Tourism. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343294397_Global_and_Recent_Trends_in_Halal_Tourism
10. Rahmat Hakim. A Review on Halal Tourism: an Analysis on the Parameters. Article in JURNAL ILMIAH EKONOMI ISLAM November 2019
11. Dst3286:2018 Halol ovqat va ichimliklar tayyorlanadigan, saqlanadigan va sotiladigan joylar uchun O`zbekiston Respublikasi Davlat Standarti. Toshkent. 2018.
12. Sharifova Sh.Sh. Xalqaro halol oziq ovqatlar bozori tahlili. Biznes-Ekspert journal 5.2021
13. Zannierah Syed Marzuki, Sharifah, Colin Michael Hall, and Paul William Ballantine. "Restaurant manager and halal certification in Malaysia." Journal of Foodservice Business Research 15.2 (2012): 195-214.
Sharifova, Shakhlokhon Shavkatovna
"HALAL RESTAURANTS AND MEASURES TO IMPROVE
THEIR SERVICES IN UZBEKISTAN,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 18.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss56/18