Introduction. In today's new Uzbekistan, the vast opportunities created in all areas of science are making an invaluable contribution to their development. In particular, recent research in the field of literature has helped students who have read the new Uzbek literature and its theoretical updates to understand their ideological content through the analysis of poetic genres. The main part of the theory of Uzbek literature consists of lyrical, epic and dramatic works of modern modern Uzbek literature, the main theme of which is the idea of analyzing the work of art in terms of form and content. This article is devoted to the interpretation of works with the content of role-playing lyrics, introduced as a novelty in the new Uzbek literature. The essence of the concept of role-playing lyrics in the article is to study and resolve the contradictions arising from the approach to the concept of role-playing lyrics according to the content of works in the new Uzbek literature, as well as the emergence of various studies of role-playing lyrics. An attempt was made to unravel the mystery. It helps to understand the ideas and philosophical ideas put forward in the examples of role-playing lyrics in the new Uzbek literature. It clarifies the reader's perception of the content of Osman Azim's works and helps to fully, accurately and easily understand them. Research method. In the new Uzbek literature, in particular, samples of role-playing lyrics in the works of the poet Usmon Azim have been identified and analyzed. Poems depicting the role of the lyrical hero, his image of time and space, the content and essence of the role play, the lyrical image of the heroes of myths and legends in the work of the poet It is recommended to introduce the concept of role-playing lyrics in Uzbek literature. Research results and discussion. In secondary schools, lyceums and universities, it serves as a material for the analysis and reading of works of art in terms of theory and content. The lyrical works available in the new Uzbek literature are divided into genres according to their form and content. In the 60's in the Uzbek literature there were poems (in the textbook of the literary scholar D. Kuronov - role-playing lyrics (in Russian literature "rolevaya lyrica"), which clearly showed the incompatibility of the poet's personality with the lyrical hero. The reason why such poems are called role-playing lyrics is that in them the poet enters into the psyche of another person, as if he plays his role and depicts his heart in the play. One of the most important issues today is whether current lyric samples are accepted as a genre, what their characteristics are as a genre, and how existing lyrical samples are expressed in world and Uzbek literature. Opinions in this area require a clear scientific conclusion. In this research, we aim to explore and explore the content of examples of role-playing lyrics available in the new Uzbek literature. To this end, our research has the following objectives: - Comparative and analytical study of approaches to the concept of role-playing lyrics; - explain the differences between role-playing lyricism and monologue speech on a scientific basis, study the views of scholars on the theory of role-playing lyricism; - To study the skill of the poet Usmon Azim to create a sample of performing lyrics and to study the content of such poems; - to think about the art and ideas of poems, which express the harmony of folklore and role-playing lyricism; - Comparative and analytical study of examples of role-playing lyrics in world and Uzbek literature; - Comparative analysis of samples of role-playing lyrics according to their content. Conclusion. The types of lyricism in the new Uzbek literature, in particular, the concept of role-playing lyricism, have been scientifically studied through the opinions of scholars. The diversity of ideas in the samples of performing lyrics in world and Uzbek literature was examined in the example of creative work. In terms of content analysis, it has been scientifically proven that role-playing lyricism is a genre, which in turn serves to reveal the poet's personality. In this type of lyric poetry, the poet's poetic conclusion is explained through the work of Osman Azim. The content of the samples of performing lyrics was analyzed for the first time through the work of representatives of the new Uzbek literature. The lyrical protagonist and the performing lyrical image have been studied on a scientific basis. A new method was used to explain ideas such as the poet's personality and his ability to convey his thoughts in the image of another person. Samples of role-playing lyrics in Uzbek and world literature were compared.
1. Azim Usmon. Kollaj: Nazm, baxshiyonalar, nasr, dramaturgiya. – T.; “Sharq”, 2018. 86-87 b.
2. Arastu. Axloqi kabir. Toshkent: Yangi asr avlodi, 2016. 110-b.
3. Adabiy tur va janrlar. 3 jildlik. 2 jild. Lirka. - Toshkent: Fan, 1992. - 139 b.
4. Adabiyot nazariyasi. Ikki tomlik. II tom. -Toshkent: Fan, 1979. - 449 b
5. Adabiyot nazariyasi. Ikki tomlik. I tom. - Toshkent: Fan, 1978. - 416 b
6. Baxtin M.M. Sobraniye sochineniy v 7 t. T.6. - Moskva, 2002. - 120 s
7. Boboyev T. Adabiyotshunoslik asoslari. - Toshkent: O‘zbekiston, 2002. - 503 b
8. Hamdamov U. Jahon adabiyoti: modernizm va postmodernizm. - Toshkent: Akademnashr, 2020. - 288 b
9. Sulton I. Adabiyot nazariyasi. - Toshkent: O`qituvchi, 1986. -408 b.
10. Imomov K., Mirzayev T., Sarimsoqov P., Safarov O. O‘zbek xalq og‘zaki poetik ijodi. -Toshkent: O‘qituvchi, 1990.
11. Korman P.O. Lirika i realizm. Irkutsk, 1996.
12. Quronov D. Adabiyotshunoslikka kirish. –Toshkent.
13. Quronov D. Adabiyot nazariyasi asoslari. - Toshkent: Akademnashr, 2018-480 b.
14. Svetkova M.P. “Janr i natsionalnaya mentalnost. Angliyskaya i russkaya rolevaya lirika”. Moskva.
15. Olim S., Ahmedov S., Qo`chqorov R. Adabiyot. - Toshkent: G`afur G`ulom, 2019 -174 b.
16. Hamdam U. Yangi o‘zbek she`riyati. –Toshkent: Adib, 2012. -35 b.
17. Usmon Azim “Saylanma”. –Toshkent 1995.
"ROLE-PLAYING LYRICS IN THE WORKS OF USMAN AZIM,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss56/15