Introduction. The twentieth century is known to have been a period of great change and renewal in world literature. The social, political, and cultural reasons for this have been shown in many scientific works. It should be noted that in the last century, especially in poetry, there have been created rare works that speak of the fate of humanity, human suffering, deep content, deep philosophy. In particular, during this period, philosophical and intellectual lyricism about the eternal problems of the universe and man, life and death, war and peace, the fate of mankind, the essence of life was perfected. Research methods. In the process of drawing a number of poems of the poet into the analysis, the following were used: - to give an idea of the theoretical basis of the coloring of styles and shapes; - coverage of the issue of the lyrical hero in poetry; - attention to the national psyche of the lyrical hero; - interpretation of the poet's own characteristics in the application of poetic details, analytical images; - coverage of the expression of the theme of freedom and freedom in poetry; - to express opinions about the artistry of poet and to draw general conclusions and pay attention to the poet's poetry. Results and discussions. In world literary creation, it is becoming increasingly important and becoming increasingly urgent to develop. Consequently, the study of literal philosophical and intellectual direction is also important for humanitarian science, such as philosophy and psychology, not philology. Conclusion. Twentieth-century Uzbek poetry, even from the standpoint of world literature, is a very large, completely unique poetry; There are many masterpieces of lyrical masterpieces created all over the world. Chulpon's poetry with a social spirit, Osman Nasir's fiery writings, Ghafur Ghulam's deep philosophical poems, Oybek's thoughtful and quiet "pure" lyrics, Maqsud Shaykhzoda's beautiful poems, Mir-temir's folk poems, elegant lyrical melodies of Erkin Vahidov, poems of wisdom by Abdulla Aripov, modern poetry of Rauf Parfi, poetic world of Omon Matjon rich in historical symbols, courageous poems of Shavkat Rahmon are proof of our opinion. The above-mentioned poets made a great contribution to the formation, development and perfection of the new Uzbek poetry.
1. Boltaboev H. Encyclopedia of Literature. - T., Classic word. 2015. - 476 p.
2. Cohen J. Structure du langage poetique. – Paris: Flammarion, 2006. -P. 245.
3. Cuddon J.A. The Penguin Dicktionary of Literary Terms end Literary Teory. – London. Penguin Books. 1991. -P.124.
4. Karimov B. Spiritual alphabet. – Т. NMIU named after Ghafur Ghulam. 2016. -127 p.
5. Kuronov D. Fundamentals of literary theory. -T., Navoi University. 2018. - 480 р.
6. Kuronov D. et al. Literary Dictionary. - T., Akademnashr. 2010. -398 p.
7. Khalizev V.E. Theory of literature. - M., «Visshaya shkola». 1999. – 318 р.
8. Mamatqulova N. Lyrical tragedy in modern poetry. // "Star of the East", 2003, issue 3.
9. Mirhaydarov X. The role of rhyme in the creation of lyrical poetry composition "Uzbek language and literature", 1972, issue 4.
10. Normatov U. Ijod magic. –T.: Sharq, 2007.
11. Orzibekov R. Small genres in lyrics. - T., Teacher. 1978. - 98 p.
12. Rauf Parfi. Sakina. (Selection). –T., Muharrir, 2013. - 376 p.
13. Rejabov D. On rhyme and its elements in the structure of Uzbek folk poetry //Uzbek language and literature, 2003, issue 6.
14. Sultanov I. Literary theory. - T., 2005. - 282 p.
15. Yuldashev Q. Rauf Parfi / "Burning word", -T.: New century generation, 2006.
16. Yuldashev Q. Poetry created by the period / “Voice of Uzbekistan, March 10, 2001.
17. Kakhkhorova Gulrukh (2021) "OBJECTIVES OF PARTICLES IN THE UZBEK AND ENGLISH LANGUAGES," Philology Matters: Vol. 2021: Iss. 3, Article 4.
18. Kakhkhorova Gulrukh Shavkatovna (2021) "THE SKILLS OF UZBEK WRITERS USING PARTICLES IN ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5: Iss. 4, Article 8. DOI: 10.52297/2181-1466/2021/5/4/8
19. Kakhkhorova Gulrukh Shavkatovna (2021) "THE ALLOCATION OF PARTICLES IN TRANSLATION DICTIONARIES AND WAYS TO EXPRESS THEM IN TRANSLATION," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5: Iss. 2, Article 7.
20. Kakhkharova Gulrukh Shavkatovna (2020) "PROBLEMS OF TRANSLATION OF PARTICLES IN THE ENGLISH AND UZBEK LANGUAGES," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4: Iss. 4, Article 6. DOI: 10.52297/2181-1466/2020/4/4/6
21. Kaxxorova Gulrux Shavkatovna (2020) "SEMANTIC GROUPING OF PARTICLES IN ENGLISH AND UZBEK LANGUAGES," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4: Iss. 3, Article 10. DOI: 10.52297/2181-1466/2020/4/3/2
22. Khamidova M. PROBLEMS OF TRANSLATION OF NATURAL PHENOMENA IN UZBEK LANGUAGE //International Journal of World Languages. – 2021. – Т. 1. – №. 3.
23. Khamidova Muborak (2021) "PROBLEMS OF TRANSLATION OF FRENCH AND UZBEK DEOPOETONYMS," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5: Iss. 4, Article 5. DOI: 10.52297/2181-1466/2021/5/4/5
24. Khamidova M., Usanova N. The ancient greek culture and uzbek folklore //ACADEMICIA: AN INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH JOURNAL. – 2020. – Т. 10. – №. 12. – P. 975-978.
25. Hamidova M.H. EXPRESSION OF DEOPOETONYMS IN TRADITIONAL FORMS AND STYLES //International journal of conference series on education and social sciences (Online). – 2021. – Т. 1. – №. 2.
26. Khamidova M.K. WIND-RELATED ANEMONYMS AND METEONYMS IN FRENCH AND UZBEK LANGUAGES //Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. – 2020. – Т. 4. – №. 4. – P. 144-149.
27. Sobirova Z., Mengliev B. SOME ISSUES RELATED TO THE TRANSFER OF ENGLISH TOURISM TERMS IN UZBEK LANGUAGE //Journal of Critical Reviews. – 2020. – Т. 7. – №. 15. – P. 2434-2440.
28. Rakhimovna Z.S. VOCABULARY STUDY OF THE TOURISM TERMS IN THE UZBEK LANGUAGE //International Engineering Journal For Research & Development. – 2021. – Т. 6. – №. TITFL. – P. 275-281.
29. Rakhimovna Z.S. STUDY OF THE TERMS OF TOURISM IN ENGLISH ON LEXICAL-SEMANTIC ASPECTS //International Engineering Journal For Research & Development. – 2021. – Т. 6. – №. TITFL. – P. 282-289.
Bozorova, Nigora and Saidova, Mokhira
"THE ESSENCE OF SYMBOLIC IMAGES IN THE WORK OF THE UNIQUE POET, SKILLED TRANSLATOR RAUF PARFI,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss56/10