Introduction. This article examines the use of subcolloquial mesurative phraseological units in the French, Uzbek and Russian languages from the point of view of reflecting in them the relationship between language and cultural semantics. Its purpose is to determine the similarities and differences between subcolloquial mesurative phraseological units, taking into account the main symbolic meanings of numbers in world culture. The article examines the subcolloquial mesurative units in French, Uzbek and Russian, their place in the linguistic picture of the world, as well as their use in proverbs, sayings and phraseological units. Various points of view of scientists-linguists are considered, in particular, that the category of time is a category of a wide heterogeonic plan and finds a peculiar reflection in the linguistic picture of the world. The questions of the use of the subcolloquial mesurative unit of time in lexical, phraseological units, as well as in proverbs and sayings in French, Uzbek and Russian are touched upon. The conclusions are supported by the factual linguistic material of the indicated languages. Materials and methods. The study used the methods of component and stylistic analysis within the framework of the linguistic picture of the world based on the system-structural paradigms. It is noted that subcolloquial mesurative phraseological units differ from other linguistic units in that they provide imagery, expressiveness and emotionality to speech. The main attention is paid to the definition of national and cultural features of phraseological units with subcolloquial mesurative components of the French, Uzbek and Russian languages, expressing different socio-cultural cultures of the world. Results and discussion. Scientific novelty lies in the study of determining the sources of phraseological units with subcolloquial mesurative components in the French, Uzbek and Russian languages on the basis of phraseological units. An analysis of the generality and specificity in the meanings of the subcolloquial mesuratic phraseological units of the compared languages was carried out. This analysis involves the study of the semantics of subcolloquial mesuratic phraseological units, the mechanisms of nomination and associative links existing in them, the consciousness and properties of the mentality of the three peoples. The considered subcolloquial mesuratic phraseological units of the compared languages fully reflect the linguistic personality of the French, Uzbek and Russian cultures, reveal their value in the picture of the world and contribute to the definition of their commonality and specificity. Conclusion. As can be seen from the examples considered, the lexical and phraseological subcolloquial mesurative units used in the French, Uzbek and Russian languages are associated with the linguistic picture of the world of the corresponding ethnic groups. It is the use of such subcolloquial mesuratives, which have the same meaning in all three languages, that is demonstrated with the help of phraseological units, stable combinations and proverbs
1. Avakova R.A. Otrazheniye natsional'no-kul'turnoy spetsifiki vo frazeologizmakh // Opisaniye yazyka kak etnokulturnogo fenomena – Almaty, 2000. p. 285.
2. Bajenov G.A. Voprosy frazeologii v sopostavitel'nom aspekte (na materiale kitayskogo i russkogo yazykov): diss... kand.fil.nauk.: 10.02.20. – M., 1999. p. 36.
3. Gabysheva A.A. Funktsii chislitel'nykh v mifopoeticheskom tekste na materiale olonkho // Yazyk – mif – kul'tura narodov Sibiri. Yakutsk, 1988. p. 91.
4. Gak V.G. i dr. Frantsuzko-russkiy frazeologicheskiy slovar'. – M., 1963. Pp.342, 920, 1111.
5. Gurevich P.S. Filosofiya kul'tury: Uchebnik dlya vysshey shkoly. – M., 2001. Pp. 187, 189.
6. Kerlot Kh.E. Slovar' simvolov. – M.: Refl – book, 1994. Pp. 571, 576.
7. Klyuchnikov S.YU. Svyashchennaya nauka chisel. – M.: Belovod'ye, 1996. Pp.37,39,48,52.
8. Otakulov N.B. Dunyo khalklari madaniyatida mezurativlarning ramziy ma'nosi. Ilm sarchashmalari. – U., 2018. – №7. p. 22.
9. Otakulov N.B. Olamning lisoniy manzarasida leksik va frazeologik mezurativlar. UzMU Khabarlari. – T., 2019. №1/3. p. 170.
10. Rakhmatullayev Sh. O‘zbek tilining frazeologik lug‘ati. – T., 1992. p. 36.
11. Rozin V.M. Vvedeniye v kul'turologiyu: Uchebnik. –M., 2000. p. 70.
12. Rubtsov N.N. Simvol v iskusstve i zhizni. - M., 1991. Pp.13, 44.
13. Toporov V.N. O chislovykh modelyakh v arkhaichnykh tekstakh // Struktura teksta. – M.: Nauka, 1980. Pp. 21, 24.
14. Voynova L.A., Jukov V.P., Molotkov A.I., Fedorov A.I. Frazeologicheskiy slovar russkogo yazika. – M.: Sov. ensikl., 1968. p. 285.
Otaqulov, Nodirjon Bakhromalievich
"SUBCOLLOQUIAL MESURATIVE PHRASEOLOGICAL UNITS
IN THE CULTURE OF THE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss4/6