Introduction. The article is devoted to analyses of the most important Kinds of Phraseologisms, their way of formation and function, and linguistic connection with European language groups. The formation of a holistic meaning based on the semantic shift of the entire component composition of a phraseological unit is a common feature of phraseological unity. The syntactic structure of these phraseological units can have several varieties, among which the phrase is especially typical. Research methods. However, the demotivation of phraseological unity does not affect either its expressiveness or its functional and stylistic affiliation. The meaning of such units, formed on the basis of a rethinking of a variable word combination, has absolute expressiveness, i.e. it is expressive regardless of the context. It exists in connection with the given material composition of the phraseological unit also in the case when that figurative core, which served as the basis for the motivation of phraseological units, gradually weakens and darkens. Consequently, the sound composition of demotivated phraseological units (idioms) is perceived by the speaker as a certain verbal complex, which has a traditionally fixed meaning, expressiveness and functional and stylistic affiliation. Results and discussions. The productive nature of paired phraseological units is confirmed by the presence of a number of productive structural types. The productivity of this group of phraseology is supported by such phenomena as active phraseological derivation based on paired combinations, parallel formations in various parts of speech, the presence of a reserve of variable-stable paired combinations, the use of paired phraseological units in the literary-colloquial sphere of communication, the press and journalism. Mutual correlation, comparison and opposition of units, categories, categories and other linguistic phenomena acts as a prerequisite for the characteristics of each of them, the establishment of essential formal and semantic the connections between them and the constitution of the systems, subsystems and microsystems that unite them. By the system we mean the general phraseological fund of the language, the subsystem, as part of this fund, is represented in our understanding of proverbs and sayings, and the microsystem is the proverbs and sayings with animalisms. Conclusion. For common nouns, this function does not act in isolation from other functions - the context of the phraseological unit also takes into account encyclopedic information about the denotation, for example: know, cat, your basket; every cricket knows yours six. This once again indicates that in the real process of phrase formation, as a rule, several functions interact, one of which plays a major role.
1. Permyakov G.L. Russian phraseology as an object of research and teaching. - M.: Nauka, 1985.
2. Vinogradov V.V. On the main types of phraseological units. - M.: Education, 1972.
3. Shippan T. Lexicology of the modern German language. URL: www.tspu.edu.ru
4. Solodukho E.M. Typology of phraseological units of the Romano-Germanic language group. —M.: Education, 1983.
5. Telia V.N. The connotative aspect of the semantics of nominative units. - M.: Nauka, 1986.
6. Chernysheva I.I. The functional and stylistic affiliation of paired combinations is the literary and literary-colloquial spheres of communication. - M.: Education, 1970.
7. Mirzaeva Muhayyo Ruzievna, Samadova Sevar Axatovna. Scientific and theoretical fundamentals of creating an informated educational environment. International Journal on Integrated Education. – 2021.
8. Sayidova S.N., Mirzayeva M.R. TYPES OF PEDAGOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES AND THEIR ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT METHODS IN PEDAGOGY //Theoretical & Applied Science. – 2020. – №. 4. – P. 976-980.
9. Sobirova Z. The Realistic Genre and its Development in World Literature-International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE). – 2019.
10. Sobirova Z.R. O'zbek sayyohlik terminlarining ingliz tiliga tarjimasida uchraydigan ayrim muammolar //So'z san'ati xalqaro jurnali. - 2020. - T. 5. - №. 3.
11. Sobirova Z. TURIZM ATAMALARINING LEKSIK-MORFOLOGIK TARKIBI VA MAVZUIY TASNIFI TO'G'RISIDAGI AYRIM MUAMMOLAR //MOLODOY ISSLEDOVATEL: VIZOVI I PERSPEKTIVI. - 2020. - S. 456-458.
12. Sobirova Z. LEKSIK-SEMANTIK TERMINOLOGIK TARJIMANING BA’ZIDA UCHRAYDIGAN MUAMMOLARI (SPORT TURIZMI TERMINLARI MISOLIDA) //MOLODOY ISSLEDOVATEL: VIZOVI I PERSPEKTIVI. - 2020. - S. 459-461.
13. Sobirova Z. TURIZM ATAMALARINING O'ZBEK TILIDAGI LEKSIK-SEMANTIK TADQIQI BORASIDAGI QARASHLAR //MOLODOY ISSLEDOVATEL: VIZOVI I PERSPEKTIVI. - 2020. - S. 462-464.
14. Zarnigor Sobirova Rakhimovna, “STUDY OF THE TERMS OF TOURISM IN ENGLISH ON LEXICAL-SEMANTIC ASPECTS”, IEJRD - International Multidisciplinary Journal, vol. 6, №. TITFL, pp. 282-289, Apr. 2021.
15. Zarnigor Sobirova Rakhimovna, “VOCABULARY STUDY OF THE TOURISM TERMS IN THE UZBEK LANGUAGE”, IEJRD - International Multidisciplinary Journal, vol. 6, №. TITFL, pp. 275-281, Apr. 2021.
16. Nargiza Arifovna Kadirova. Analysis of transformation motifs in “The Magic Hat” book by Khudoyberdi Tukhtaboyev, through the prism of Mikhail Bakhtin’s theories. International scientific Journal Theoretical and Applied Science. Impact factor. Philadelphia, USA. Issue 04, volume 84. April 30, 2020. Pp. 405-408.
17. Kadirova N.A. Ovidiyning “Metamarfoza” asarida evrilish motivining ifodasi. Buxoro davlat universiteti Ilmiy Axboroti jurnali, 2019 yil 1-son. 201 - 205 b.
"THE STUDY OF GERMAN LANGUAGE PHRASEOLOGICAL UNITS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss4/4