Introduction. The main goal of the scientific work is to address the challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure sustainability in tourism development. This research work is devoted to scientific substantiation of its innovative organizational forms for the development of youth tourism in Uzbekistan in post-pandemic period. Research methods. In the article it is used the research methodology of taking into account the expected changes in the development of tourism in a post-pandemic conditions and the use of innovative organizational forms in the development of youth tourism, in this regard by studying the opinion of experts methods such as observation, comparison, empirical research, systematic and comparative analysis, and expert evaluation were used. Results and discussion. After the pandemic, world tourism is expected to recover in a completely different form. The advent of unexpected forms of competition in tourism requires a change in the previous way of working. For permanent sustainable development, it is necessary to learn working in pandemic conditions. In this regard, in accordance with the requirements of the State Committee of Health of the People's Republic of China introduced a procedure for mandatory booking in many parks and tourist areas of the country, according to this, tourists will have to pre-book tickets on websites or via mobile phones. In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus, this regime plays an important role in preventing mass gatherings of people. According to the administrators of many tourist zones, this mandatory rule has allowed to develop preventive measures to prepare for the reception, management and safety of tourists in accordance with the number of orders received. As well as it helped to conduct rapid monitoring of flow of tourists in tourist areas and take timely measures of regulation of the tourist numbers. Conclusion. At present, in order to establish youth tourism in our country, such measures as innovative forms of tourism development, creation of tourist clusters, establishment of entertainment infrastructure, construction of new tourist facilities are being implemented.
1. O‘zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidenti Sh.M. Mirziyoyevning 2020-yil 19-martdagi “Koronavirus pandemiyasi va global inqiroz holatlarining iqtisodiyot tarmoqlariga salbiy ta’sirini yumshatish bo‘yicha birinchi navbatdagi chora-tadbirlar to‘g‘risida”gi PF-5969-sonli farmoni https://lex.uz/ru/docs/4770761
2. O‘zbekiston Respublikasi Prezidenti Sh.M. Mirziyoyevning 2020-yil 28-maydagi “Koronavirus pandemiyasining salbiy ta’sirini kamaytirish uchun turizm sohasini qo‘llab-quvvatlashga doir kechiktirib bo‘lmaydigan chora-tadbirlar to‘g‘risida”gi PF-6002-sonli farmoni https://lex.uz/docs/4831118
3. Xeyfets A.E., Krupnie mirovie turisticheskie korporatsii na primere mirovogo turoperatora Club Med https://scienceforum.ru/2013/article/2013006510
4. Norchayev А.N. “O‘zbekistonda covid-19 pandemiyasining turizmga ta’sirini yumshatish yo‘llari” “Iqtisodiyot va innovatsion texnologiyalar” ilmiy elektron jurnali. TDIU № 5, sentyabr-oktyabr, 2020 yil
5. Aleksandrova А.Yu., Protsessi transnatsionalizatsii I globalizatsii v mejdunarodnom turizme https://tourlib.net/books_tourism/aleks94.htm
6. Yelena Vinogradova, Kak izmenitsya turizm posle pandemii https://www.vedomosti.ru /lifestyle/articles/2020/09/08/839181-kak-izmenitsya-turizm-posle-pandemii
7. Izmeneniya v formax organizatsii mejdunarodnogo turizma https://studbooks.net /753954/turizm/izmeneniya_formah_organizatsii_mezhdunarodnogo_turizma
8. Mo‘minov I.X. “Koronavirus panemiyasining O‘zbekiston turizmiga ta’siri” “Iqtisodiyot va innovatsion texnologiyalar” ilmiy elektron jurnali. № 6, noyabr-dekabr, 2020 yil
9. Iz-za pandemii COVID-19 bolee 70 protsentov molodix lyudey ne mogut normalno uchitsya https://www.ilo.org/moscow/news/WCMS_753125/lang--ru/index.htm
10. Kak Uzbekistan mojet privlech molodix turistov iz Rossii https://ifmr.uz /public/index.php/archives/central-asian-news/tourismru
11. Koronavirus endi gurkirayotgan O‘zbekiston turizmiga qanchaga tushmoqda? https://www.bbc.com/uzbek/uzbekistan-53307049
12. Turizm va koronavirus: kakim putyem poydet turindustriya Kitaya posle pandemii? http://russian.news.cn/2020-06/10/c_139128422.htm
13. SB razrabotal tri stenariya razvitiya v postpandemiyniy period https://podrobno.uz /cat/obchestvo/tsb-razrabotal-tri-stsenariya-razvitiya-v-postpandemiynyy-period-v khudshem-variante-ekonomika-voyde/
14. Advantages and Disadvantages of Traveling With Travel Agency https://www.ityt.com /forums/f74/advantages-and-disadvantages-of-traveling-with-travel-agency-5534.html
15. Farzanegan M. R., Gholipour H.F., Feizi M., Nunkoo R., & Andargoli A. E. (2020). International Tourism and Outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Cross-Country Analysis. Journal of Travel Research
16. Geoff Whitmore, Pros And Cons Of Using A Travel Agent https://www.forbes.com /sites/geoffwhitmore/2019/10/29/9-pros-and-cons-of-using-a-travel-agent/?sh=18875873351b
17. Richards G., Morrill W. “The challenge of covid-19 for youth travel”
18. Gursoy D., & Chi C.G. (2020). Effects of COVID-19 pandemic on hospitality industry: review of the current situations and a research agenda. Journal Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 29(5).
19. Gössling S., Scott D., & Hall C.M. (2020). Pandemics, tourism and global change: a rapid assessment of COVID-19. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 1-20.
20. UNWTO/WYSE Travel Confederation (2007) Youth Travel Matters: Understanding the global phenomenon of youth travel. Madrid: World Tourism Organisation.
21. WYSE Travel Confederation (2018) New Horizons IV: A global study of the youth and student traveller. Amsterdam: WYSE Travel Confederation.
22. Wikipediya xalqaro ensiklopediyasi https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_ (компьютерная_система)
23. Navruz-Zoda B.N, Axrorova N.U. The ways of developing youth tourism during the pandemic. The Round Table Proceedings on “MICE industry as a driver of economic development” in the frames of online III Millennials’ Tourism Festival Tashkent: Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent, 2020. – 68 pages.P: 41-44.
24. Navruz-Zoda B.N., Khurramov O.K. (2020) Features and opportunities of digital tourism and its development in Uzbekistan. LXIV International scientific and practical conference. European research: innovation in science, education and technology. London. United Kingdom. P: 145-148.
"INNOVATIVE ORGANIZATIONAL FORMS OF YOUTH
TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN POST PANDEMIC CONDITIONS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss4/15