Abstract. The issues of participation of persons with disabilities in socio-political development of society are analyzed in the scientific article. Attitude to persons with disabilities is usually formed due to the process of historical development of each country, the specific mentality of the people living in it. As a measure of the level of justice in any society, attention is paid to persons with disabilities living in that state, also measured by the level of living conditions created for them. Introduction. When we analyze the relationship towards to persons with disabilities, we can see that its history dates back to the distant past. The attitude towards them was different in different periods, depending on the characteristics of national values, and the peculiarities of those periods. Research methods. Scientific research methods such as the principle of historicism, systematization, comparative analysis and extrapolation were mainly used in the article. Results and discussions. In one of the ancient first written sources “Avesto”, which provides information about the history of the countries of Central Asia, we can also find information concerning problems of disability. The views in it are determined based on the spirit of that period, in particular emphasis on the treatment of disability, its prevention, the promotion of medical culture among the population. Because, the emergence of the religion of Zarathustra coincides with the period of transition from the tribal system to the class society. Conclusion. We can say that there have been carried out step by step and consistent the measures in this direction in our country, which are of great importance to persons with disabilities in the direction of creating the necessary conditions for them to live, receive education, work, as well as creating wide opportunities for them to find their corresponding place in the society
1. Leichty Erle. The Omen Series Summa Izbu. Locust Valley, New York: Augustin. 1970. –P. 70-71.
2. Pritchard James B. The Ancient Near East: Volume II. A New Anthology of texts and Pictures. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1958. –P. 160-168.
3. Legge James. The Chinese Classics: Analects of Confucius. Oxford, UK: Clarendon Press. 1861. –Р 176.
4. Homidiy H., Doʼschanov B. Аvesto va tibbiyot. –T.: Ibn Sino nomidagi tibbiyot nashriyoti, 2001. – B. 22.
5. Аnormalnaya psixologiya. / R. Karlson, Dj. Batcher, S. Mineka. – SPb.: Piter, 2000. –S 117.
6. Sanderson John, Foster William, The Travels of John Sanderson in the Levant 1584-1602 with his Autobiography and Selections from his Correspondence. –London: Hakluyt Society, 1931. – Р 87-89.
7. Qurʼoni karim (Аlouddin Mansur tarjimasi). – Toshkent: Choʼlpon, 1992. – B. 34.
8. Muxtasar. Shariat qonunlariga qisqacha sharh. – Toshkent: Choʼlpon nashriyoti, 1994. – B 305-306.
9. Hadis. 1-kitob, 411 b, 158-hadis.
10. Аbu Nasr Forobiy. Risolalar. – Toshkent, –B. 115.
11. Аl Farabi. Izbrannie traktati. Perev s arab.: NАN Respublika Kazaxstan, institut filosofii. – Аlmati: Gilim, 1994. – S. 294
12. Nizmulmulk. Siyosatnoma (Siyar ul-mulk). Ikkinchi toʼldirilgan, qayta ishlangan nashri. –Toshkent: Yangi asr avlodi, 2008. – B. 34.
13. Xayrullaev M.M. Maʼnaviyat yulduzlari. –Toshkent: А. Qodiriy nomidagi xalq merosi nashriyoti, 2001. – B 12.
14. Temur tuzuklari. –Toshkent: Gʼ. Gʼulom nashriyoti, 1991. – B. 67.
15. Seguin Edouard. Idiocy: and Its Treatment by the Physiological Method. New York: William Wood and Company, 1866. –P. 39–77.
16. Fernald Walter E. The History of the Treatment of the Feeble-Minded. –Boston: G.H. Ellis. 1893. –Р. 123.
17. Samuels Captain Arthur H. «Reconstructing the Public». Carry-On 1:15–16. [The editors acknowledge the assistance of John Kinder of the University of Minnesota in sharing this document. 1918. –Р. 27.; Albrecht G. Encyclopedia of disability. – London. Sage publications. – Р. 92.
18. Makdonald D. Istoriya dvijeniya nezavisimoy jizni invalidov. – M., 1986. – S. 105.
"PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN THE LIFE OF A SOCIETY:
A HISTORICAL-POLITICAL ANALYSIS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss4/13