Introduction. The students have repeatedly acted as a real political force, participated in solving important social problems. It is obvious that university youth, who sometimes leave a significant mark in history, should become the object of comprehension in the works of literature. Real life is a phrase used originally in literature to distinguish between the real world and fictional or idealized worlds, and in acting to distinguish between performers and the characters they portray. The comparative study of the works of world figures analyzed in the article will have a positive impact on the development of our international literature and will promote the reading literary books and reading culture. Research methods. The role, genesis, national nature, poetic-typological features and the portrait of students, their character’s features, similarities and differences and students’ personages as an object of real life descriptions in the works of world literary writers are analyzed. Results and discussions. Scientifically based on the fact that in the creation of the student character in the world literature, each people's specific lifestyle, living conditions, desires, national and artistic traditions, poetic legislation played an important role. In English and Uzbek literature. It is proved that similar and different aspects in the character and interpretation of the student's image serve as the basis for studying the evolution of real characters in the system of images of World people’s literature, its vital and historical roots. Conclusion. The theoretical conclusions made play an important theoretical role in knowing the position of the student's image in the system of images of English and Uzbek literature, its genesis, poetic evolution, peculiarities in describing and artistic interpretation. It also opens a wide way to comparative study other Real images in English and Uzbek literature. This dissertation, devoted to the scientific coverage of these problems, serves the development of English and Uzbek Literary Studies, text Sciences.
1. Conrad Dj. Under the Western eyes. - M.: Ladomir. (2012).
2. Tom Wolf. I am Charlotte Simons. M.: Amphora. (2006)
3. Dostoevskiy F.M. Crime and punishment. Roman. - T.: Kamalak. (2019).
4. P.Qodirov. Uch ildiz. –T.: Yangi asr avlodi. (2019)
5. Balzac O. Father Goriot. - T.: Kamalak-Press. (2019). - 320 p.
6. Gafur Gulam. Yodgor. Stories, narratives, and poems. ̶ T.: Gafur Gulam Publishing House. (2004). ̶ 176 pages
7. Sharp Hoshimov. Ikki eshik orasi. Roman. - T.: Sharq Publishing House, 2018. - 624 b.
8. Pirimqul Qodirov. Students. –T.: Red Uzbekistan and Pravda Vostoka. (1951)
9. Ivlin Vo “Decline and fall” (Upadok i razrushenie) - http://www.litru.ru
10. Donna Tart. The Secret History. –The USA.: Alfred. A knopf. (1992)
11. Shukur xolmirzaev. Selection. Volume-2. ̶ T.: Literature and Art Publishing. (1996). ̶ P.68-75
12. Ulugbek Hamdam. Sabo and Samandar. - T.: Uzbekistan. (2011). –350 p
13. Usmon Nosir. Atlas. - T.: Gafur Gulam Publishing House of Literature and Art. (1988). - 30 p.
14. Odil Yakubov. Holy. Qissa. ̶ T.: Literature and Art Publishing House. (1963). ̶ 47 pages
15. Idrisovna A.N. Students’ character and portrait in English literature. International engineering journal for research & development, 5(8), 5-5 (2020).
16. Abdullayeva N.I. Description and explanation material and spiritual view of students' character in the world literature. In European research: innovation in science, education and technology (pp. 29-31). (2019)
17. Abdullayeva N.I. Students portrait and its features in English literature. Journal/X. Multidisciplinary Peer reviewed journal.6.Issue 4 (2020)
Abdullayeva, Nabiya Idrisovna
"REAL LIFE DESCRIPTION IN CHARACTERISING STUDENTS’
PERSONAGE AND STUDENTS’ PERIOD IN THE WORLD LITERATURE,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss4/10