Introduction. The article discusses the evolution of the mukhammas genre in the national enlightenment and jadid literature, the principles of evolution of this genre, the place of the general literary process in the system of literary genres, its new principles, theme and ideological content, examples of works of jadid and enlightened poets. Traditional and innovative features in comparative typological monograph, analytical-comparative, descriptive and critical aspects are analyzed. Methods. During this period, it is possible to observe literary processes and trends in the form of paradoxical models of poetic norms of classical literature, based on realistic elements in the expression of reality, critical of reality, descriptive and lyrical literature. Analytical and critical motives ensured the emergence of new style works in prose, as found in poetic genres. The same process necessitated the formation of new artistic forms, a new style in works of art. Results. Admittedly, if we take into account the second obligatory interpretation of this mukhammas, it becomes clear that this mukhammas is written in the traditional style, unlike other examples of national poetry of the poet. Discussions. Unfortunately, we are far from fully accepting and acknowledging these views and opinions. In our opinion, such an interpretation is a false principle, a formal process for the study of the poetry of the poets of the Jadid and Enlightenment periods. it is nothing more than an artificial claim to belong to a completely modern literature. Conclusion. Sometimes the hardships of life break his will and force him to turn away from his sect and profession and listen to the desires of his heart. In our opinion, the pain in this mukhammas is a complex of sorrows and griefs in the real life of this poet, and it is unique to him. The only thing that connects the essence of mukhammas to the Sunnah of traditional narration and classical literature is the eternal theme of the genre of mukhammas, namely, hajr, firaq, sadness, oppression of the rival and the infidelity of the beloved in love.
1. Afoqova N. Musadmat in Jadid lyrics. –Tashkent: Fan, 2005. - 24 p.
2. Atoullah Mahmoud Husseini. Badoe'-us-sanoe'. - Dushanbe: Irfon, 1974. – p. 205
3. Muslim R. Theoretical literature. - Dushanbe: Maorif, 1990. – p. 334.
4. Mirzozoda X. A concise glossary of terms is literary. –Dushanbe: Maorif, 1992. –p. 238
5. Merosi adabii shoironi Hisor. Criticism, introduction and commentary by Amirbek Habibov. - Dushanbe: Donish, 1974., pp. 49-59.
6. Rahmonov Sh. Musammat. The moment of formation and evolution. - Dushanbe: Donish, 1987. –p. 170.
7. Shukurov M. A look at the Tajik literature of the twentieth century. –Dushanbe: Payvand, 2006. 455 pages.
8. Fitrat A. Sayha. She'rhoi milli. - Istanbul: 1329 h / 1911m. – p.16 .
9. Fitrat Abdurrauf. Tavofi vatan ”(Introduction and commentary by Muhammadyusuf Imamov and Masrur Abdulloev). - Dushanbe: Sharqi Ozod, 2013. – p. 46.
10. Tajik language culture. Consists of two volumes. j. 2. - Moscow: 1969. –p. 949.
11. Tabarov S. Jahoni andeshahoi Abdurraufi Fitrat. Volume I - Dushanbe: Donish, 2008. –p. 714.
12. Life is a Blessing. Sipehri orzu. (Samples of Tajik literature of Samarkand in the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century). - Dushanbe: 2019. – p. 400.
Khujaqulov, Sirojiddin Kholmakhmatovich
"MUKHAMMAS GENRE IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE
XIX CENTURY AND THE BEGINNING OF THE XX CENTURY
AND THE PRINCIPLES OF ITS EVOLUTION,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss3/4