Background. The article is dedicated to advertising text, which widely uses medical terminology. Advertising text, in which medical vocabulary is widely used, has its own specific character. The content of pharmaceutical advertising texts is enriched with a wide range of medical terminology and helps the consumer to know what is for what or what is for what. Undoubtedly, the text of advertising for pharmaceutical products can serve as a widespread dissemination of the advertised drug among the population. Taking into account the demand, interests, sometimes the individual desire of consumers, the text of the advertisement is drawn up, referring to the linguistic, linguocultural, linguo-sociological capabilities of each language. The lexicological stock of the language is actively used in the design of the advertising text, which contains medical vocabulary. Methods. In cases of a deficiency of words or word forms in a language, you should refer to other languages. For example, languages such as Latin help in this, since it is considered the main language of medicine, English is the language that is the world and accessible language in the field of business. All of the above facts related to the linguistic capabilities of the Russian and Uzbek languages are reflected in the content of our scientific article. This is evidenced by the theoretical and practical parts of the article, i.e. theoretical points of view of a number of scientists, an individual approach to the problem under study and illustrative material proving the accuracy of the definitions. Results. The main feature of the advertising text containing medical vocabulary is that it actively uses artistic means of language to convey emotions, empathy, concern on the part of the drug manufacturer in relation to consumers or those interested in the advertised product. Occasionally, the interests of the interested audience and manufacturers may not coincide with the true ones; this may be the human factor, the place of a person in society, personal benefits, goals or a number of other requirements. An advertising text containing medical terminology cannot be imagined without such functions as informative, motivating, developing and enlightening a large circle of consumers. Discussion. The advertising text containing medical vocabulary implements the ideas of everyone. You should not perceive the text of the advertisement as a large chain, which consists of linguistic signs or symbols that indicate something. Phraseological phrases are widely used, which are presented as the most important element of the advertising text, which contains medical terminology. In the examples we have analyzed, one or another advertising text in which phraseological phrases are used, carrying a special meaning, can serve as a success for advertising a pharmaceutical product, which is of interest to a large audience. Conclusion. In the article, we identified a number of advertising texts that clearly indicate the anatomical terms that form the basis of medical terminology. There are also examples of advertising texts, in the content of which you can find the name of chemical elements. When enriching the content of the advertising text, which serves for the distribution of pharmaceuticals, the morphological possibilities of the Russian and Uzbek languages are used. As these morphological possibilities, it was revealed that advertising creators actively use the imperative mood of verbs, numerals indicating numbers, adverbs indicating time, etc. Thus, an advertising text containing medical terminology can be characterized based on linguistic knowledge, which we produced in the practical part of our scientific article. For this, we used a large amount of material containing advertising text of pharmaceuticals in Russian and Uzbek languages, which are reflected in the media, radio and television.
1. Gafurov B.Z. Comparative typological study of the characteristics of the segment phono-stylistics of a noun (based on the material of the Russian, Uzbek and English languages). Diss ... d.f. (PhD) in Philology. sciences. - Bukhara., 2020. - 177 p.
2. Gafurov B.Z. Super-segment phonostylistics as the basis for studying the problems of accent variants of Russian nouns//International Engineering Journal for Research & Development. Published in IEJRD, May 14, 2020. –Vol.5. Issue 4. – Рp. 1-7. www.iejrd.com.
3. Gafurov B.Z. Analysis of the relationship of medical terminology with segment phonostylistics of the noun in Russian, Uzbek and English languages // Theoretical & Applied Science. International Scientific Journal. –Philadelphia, USA, 2020. – № 1 (81). – Рp. 464-466. http://T-Science.org. (Impact Factor SJIF 5.6).
4. Gafurov B.Z. Problems of phono-stylistics in Russian, Uzbek and English linguistics // Foreign languages in Uzbekistan. Scientific-methodical electronic journal. - Toshkent, 2014. -№3. - pp. 125-133. www.journal.fledu.uz.
5. Gafurov B.Z. A study of the phonostylistics of horses in the Uzbek language beginning with the consonant letter "K" // Scientific Bulletin of NamSU. - Namangan, 2019. -№. 6. - pp. 272-275.
6. Bornyakova I.V. Specificity of the language of advertising messages and their translation in the framework of intercultural communication (based on the material of German and Russian magazine advertising). Abstract of thesis. dissertation. for the degree of candidate of philology sciences. –Moscow, 2007. - p. 26.
7. Zemskaya E.A. Phonetics of colloquial speech // E.A. Zemskaya. Russian colloquial speech: linguistic analysis and study problems. - M.: Russian language, 1987. - pp. 192-217.
8. Linguistic Encyclopedic Dictionary. Chapters ed. V.N. Yartseva. –Moscow, Soviet Encyclopedia, 1990. – 688 p.
9. Molotkov A.I. Phraseological dictionary of the Russian language. M.: Soviet encyclopedia, 1968. - 543 p.
10. Khodjaeva D.I. Lexicographic analysis of linguistic terms (examples of English, Russian and Uzbek dictionaries): Philosophy doctor (PhD) dis .... - T., 2018. –188 p.
11. Fedorov A.I. Phraseological dictionary of the Russian literary language. (about 13000 phraseological units). - M: Astrel: AST, 2008. - 828 p.
12. Shcherba L.V. Phonetics of the French language. - M.: Higher school, 1953. – 302 p.
Gafurov, Bakhtiyor Zakirovich
"MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY IN ADVERTISING TEXT,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss3/3