Introduction. A country located in Central and East Asia. It is one of the most populous and largest countries in the world. To the east, the Pacific Ocean is bordered by the Yellow, Shanghai China and South China Seas. The area is 9.6 million. km². Population 1 billion. 394 mln. person The capital city - Beijing is administratively divided into 23 provinces (including Chinese Taipei), 5 autonomous regions and 4 cities subordinate to the center (Beijing, Shanghai, Tenzin, Chunxin). Hainan is the smallest and southern province of the People's Republic of China (PRC), consisting of various islands in the South China Sea. The Hainan Island, the largest and most populous island under the PRC administration, makes up the majority (97 %) of the province. “Hainan,” the name of the island and province, literally means “south of the sea,” and reflects its southern position. Qiongzhou Strait separates it from Guangdong's Leijou Peninsula and the rest of the Chinese mainland. Research Methods. In the past, the best resort of the Middle Kingdom and the main resort of China, Hain Hainan was a special island for the aristocracy. The traditional image of Hainan beaches is even boring - all with luxurious tits, toothbrushes, emerald palm trees, snow-white sand and azure water. Let’s talk about Hainan’s “chips,” they have a lot of islands. First, Li and Miao are the main ethnic groups in Hainan, making it a great funeral and wedding ceremony for tourists, which is unlike the rest of China. Second, the fruit - lychee and other exotic fruits from Hainan - can be eaten at any time of the day or night, any good. Conclusions and discussions. With liquid and quiet access, the beach is very nice, so it is comfortable and safe for comfortable and safe swimming. The beach area is conditioned and divided between hotels, but there is no barrier. Free on a large scale, like shower, dressing room, toilet. The only thing you have to pay is hammocks and umbrella, and all kinds of aquatic entertainment. Diseases of the island Gastrointestinal tract, lung, skin and urological diseases, rheumatology and hypertension disease. Treatment to the island eliminates surgical practice and performs traditional Chinese methods with the use of natural relief. Garden Longevity The traditional medical center is known in the province of Daddongay Pearl River Garden Hotel. Another Santin Center has opened this clinical branch of this clinic in this Bay of Cactus in Cactus Resort. But "Hawaii in China" has one of the hotel guests to provide customers.: Delicious dishes, comfortable conditions, luxury interiors, that is, everything you need for a comfortable vacation on the beach. Many tourists simply visit Hainanian hotels as "Accommodation". Due to modern medical devices, the hotel is called an island of health
1. Alexandrova A.Yu. International tourism. M.: KNORUS, 2016. - 460 p.
2. Vlasova E.N. The current state and prospects for the development of the hotel industry in the People's Republic of China // Service in Russia and abroad. 2016. No. 3 (64). - S. 107-118.
3. Voloshin N.I., Isaeva N.V. Tourism as an object of management. - M.: Finance and statistics, 2004. – 302 s.
4. Gukasyan D.E., Yukash V.D., Certification under the "Сhinafriendly" program and its role in the development of the tourism industry, In the collection: Modern hotel and restaurant business: economics and management. materials of the VI international scientific-practical conference of teachers, doctoral students, graduate students and students. Simferopol, 2020.S. 129-131.
5. Dikarev A.D., On the island of Hainan, Asia and Africa today. 1987. No. 3. S. 38-41.
6. Dikarev A., Dikareva T., Dzhan-Sha S. Polyglot Hainan: Guide. - M.: Ajax - Press, 2007. - 108 p.
7. Kvartalnov V.A. Foreign tourism. - M.: Finance and statistics, 1999. – 302 p.
8. Klimova A.S., Analysis of factors affecting the development of the hotel industry in the PRC, Stroy Mnogo. 2017. No. 1 (6). P. 3.
9. Lukina Yu.M., Avramenko Yu.S., Study of international experience in the hotel business on the example of China, In the collection: Culture and society: history and modernity. Materials of the IV All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. Edited by O.Yu. Kolosova, T.V. Vergun. 2015. S. 364-368.
10. Lu K., Balakina A.E., Problems of the development of hotel architecture in China, Bulletin of MGSU. 2010. No. 4-5. S. 106-109.
11. Magadeeva R. Delightful Hainan, Vatandash. 2019. No. 11 (278). S. 68-78.
12. Nesterova E.V. Tourism: organization, management, marketing: Study guide. - SPb.: LLC "Book House", 2005. – 224 p.
13. XuZyce. Cai Renjun. Special economic zones of China: Per. with whale. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1993.221 p.
14. Trusov A.D. Economic problems of the development of recreational regions. M., "Economics", 1997. - 142 p.
15. Fevraleva N.I., Fadeeva E.A., Characteristics of the tourist destination of Hainan in China, Collection of articles based on the materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference. Minin University. 2016. S. 63-65.
16. Sheleg E.A., Ochkasova I.S., Analysis of tourist prospects of the direction of the island. Hainan (China), Bulletin of the Association of Tourism and Service Universities. 2019. Vol. 13. No. 1.P. 143-151.
17. Wu Qian, Tourist Cities in China, Humanities Issues. 2007. No. 5 (32). S. 55-58.
18. Shchukin A.A., Beautiful Sanya, romantic end of the earth? (through the eyes of a foreigner), Izvestia of the Eastern Institute. 2015. No. 3 (27). S. 94-103.
19. Hainan Tourism Information Site https://en.explorehainan.com/ru/index/index.shtml
20. http: //www.hainan-travel.ru
21. China Daily
22. The Market Statistical Analysis of Hainan Inbound Tourism Source, Advances in Engineering Research (AER), volume 124, 2017. P. 3
23. Hainan Tourism Administration. Statistics. Star-rated hotel: Room occupancy rate https://www.ceicdata.com/en/china/starrated-hotel-hainan/hainan-starrated-hotel-room-occupancy-rate
24. Uralovna T.S., Bakhodirovna D.N., Azimovna K.Z. Ways to increase the attractiveness of holy shrines located in the historical center of Bukhara //Modern scientific challenges and trends.– 2021. – С. 301.
Liu, Сhen; Ivlieva, Olga Vasilievna; Ma, Jia; and Tadjieva, Sayora Uralovna
"ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE HOTEL
INDUSTRY IN HAINAN ISLAND (CHINA),"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 13.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss3/13