Introduction. The article discusses the poetic innovations, formal and stylistic peculiarities in the work of the talented poet Usmon Kuchkor. The poet's “muqarnas” are analyzed. The second half of the twentieth century and the period of independence have a special significance with Uzbek poetry, its charm, new tones and visual features. Methodological and formal research, the renewal of artistic thinking, the human heart and spiritual experiences, the vivid depiction of emotions form the basis of this poetry. In this, the importance of artistic thinking in particular is immeasurable. As the literary critic N. Rakhmonov noted: "The multifaceted and multilayered phenomenon - the concept of artistic thinking is a specific product of philosophical, ethical and political views, manifested in the way of thinking of the artist" [7,4]. Methods. If we follow the process of renewal of the form in the history of Uzbek poetry, it becomes clear that during the twentieth century there have been dramatic changes. In particular, “the main factor that creates the formal diversity in the various samples of prose and poetry that reflect the poetic thinking of the 80s is the change in content. Results. Because by this time, literature has become significantly closer to the human heart and life. Its scope has expanded” [4,132]. When thinking about the poetry of this period in general, we learn the specific aspects of the formal and semantic relations that emerged in the work of Usman Kuchkar, one of the leading representatives of the literature, poetry, literary process of the period. Discussion. The poet's work is imbued with philosophical depth, unique metaphors and wisdom, especially the feeling of love, which is an invaluable treasure of the human soul. Conclusion. In Uzbek literature, the relationship of form and content of poetry is studied in a theoretical direction. We will not dwell on this aspect of the issue. From the point of view of our own research object, we pay special attention to the study of formal researches in the works of the poet Usmon Kuchkor and their content-related aspects in the context of the poetry of the 80s.
1. Rabg'uziy B.N. Qissasi Rabg'uziy [matn] (nashrga tayyorlovchi B. Abdushukurov) - Toshkent: Yoshlar nashriyot uyi, 2018. –B. 47
2. Jabborov N. Zamon. Mezon. She'riyat. -Toshkent: G'. G'ulom nomidagi nashriyot-matbaa birlashmasi, 2015. - B. 304
3. Jumaniyozova N. Matnazar Abdulhakim she'rlarida majoziy tasvir usullari. // O'TA. 2008. № 6. - B. 93.
4. Mullaxo'jaeva R. 80-yillar o'zbek she'riyatida poetik tafakkurning yangilanishi va Shavkat Rahmon ijodi. Falsafa doktori (PhD) dissertatsiyasi, Toshkent,2020.
5. Navoiy asarlari lug'ati. (nashrga tayyorlovchi Porso Shamsiev) -Toshkent: G'afur G'ulom nomidagi adabiyot va san'at nashriyoti, 1972. -B. 438; 61
6. Qoraev T. Tanlangan asarlar (II jild). -Toshkent: Navro'z nashriyoti, 2019. -B. 225
7. Rahimjonov N. Mustaqillik davri o'zbek she'riyati. -Toshkent: Fan, 2007. - 4; 66 b.
8. 8 -sinf adabiyot darsligi. - Toshkent: G'afur G'ulom nomidagi Adabiyot va san'at nashriyot-matbaa uyi, 2006. -B. 66
9. Ulug'bek Hamdam. Yangi o'zbek she'riyati: Ilmiy maqolalar. - Toshkent: Adib, 2012. -B.274
10. Ulug'ov A. Qalb qandili. -Toshkent: Akademnashr, 2013. - B. 284.
11. Usmon Qo'chqor. She'riy drama va she'rlar. -Toshkent: Adabiyot, 2020. -B 134 (Keyingi misollar ham shu kitobdan olinadi,beti ko'rsatib boriladi).
12. Usmon Qo'chqor. Og'ir karvon. - Toshkent: G'afur G'ulom nomidagi Adabiyot va san'at nashriyoti, 1991. -B. 8-9
13. Yo'lchiev Q. Tipologik o'xshashliklar: birlik va uchlik. -Toshkent: Fan, 2016. - B. 150
14. Yunusov M. Traditsiya va novatorlik problemasi. - Toshkent: 1965 y.
15. OʻzME. Birinchi jild. Toshkent, 2000-yil
16. O'zbek tilining izohli lug'ati. 5 jildlik. 2-jild. - Toshkent: O'zME nashriyoti. 2008. - 470-b.
17. Sharafiddinov O. Zamon. Qalb. Poeziya. -Toshkent, Badiiy adabiyot nashriyoti, 1962.-B. 120
18. Norova N.B. CREATIVE ABILITIES OF THE ARTIST IN THE APPLICATION OF THE ART (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE LYRICS OF OSMAN KOCHKAR) //Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. - 2020. - T. 4. - №. 5. - S. 214-221.
19. Maftuna U. Artistic interpretation of scientific achievements in the novel" Signs of the End Times" by Chingiz Aitmatov //Middle European Scientific Bulletin. - 2021. - T. 11.
20. Axmedova S. THE ROLE OF THE JADID PRESS IN THE FORMATION OF UZBEK LITERARY CRITICISM //Konferentsii. - 2021.
21. Akhmedova S.N., Khudoykulova M. Development of Literary Critical Debate Genre. - 2021.\
22. Axmedova Shoira. "THE ROLE OF THE JADID PRESS IN THE FORMATION OF UZBEK LITERARY CRITICISM." Konferentsii. 2021.
23. Baqoevna R.M., Oxunjonovna S.H., Qodirovna A.Z. ANALYTICAL AND SYNTHESIZED FOLKLORISM IN NAVOI'S WORK //Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government. - 2021. - T. 27. - №. 2. - S. 1626-1633.
24. Jurayevna Bekova Nazora. "Potential of language and artistic art." POLISH SCIENCE JOURNAL (2019): 63.
25. Latipov Hayot Ramazonovich. "ALISHER NAVOI ON LOVE, ENLIGHTENMENT AND AWARENESS." Theoretical & Applied Science 6 (2020): 551-556.
26. Rajabova R.Z. PROSE TALES AND THE INFLUENCE OF FOLK TALES ON THEIR WORK //FILOLOGIYa, LINGVISTIKA, JURNALISTIKA: AKTUALNIE VOPROSI I SOVREMENNIE ASPEKTI. - 2020. - S. 9-11.
27. Zaripovich R.D., Sharipovna B.M. Landscape expression in the Lyrics of A.S. Pushkin and F.I. Tyutchev //Middle European Scientific Bulletin. - 2021. - T. 10. - №. 1.
"TRADITION AND INNOVATION IN USMON KUCHKOR'S POEMS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss3/10