Introduction. In the languages of the peoples of the world, particles with their own logical-grammatical, semantic-stylistic features and functions, historical development and pragmatic features have an independent place as one of the auxiliary words. Although they do not have a separate lexical meaning, they are among the categories that provide a linguistic and speech relationship in terms of their ability to connect equally to each other by adding different meanings to words and sentences at the syntactic levels. The comparative study of particles within different systematic languages plays an important role in understanding and expressing objective reality through language tools. Research methods. Methods of linguistic description, classification, contextual, comparative and stylistic analysis can be used as research methods. Results and discussions. The example of translated texts in English and Uzbek, which are different structural languages, shows the functions of particles with morphological-syntactic (grammatical), stylistic, semantic, axiological, suggestive, actualizing, text-forming, modifying features. A comparative study of the specifics of particles in English and Uzbek is important to determine the specifics of their transmission in literary translation. It is observed that particles as a phenomenon of language and speech can be a means of assessing life events, various mental states and situations of a person, expressing figurative, emotional-expressive, intensity relations. Conclusion. The place, forms and meanings, allomorphic and isomorphic functional manifestations, morphological, semantic, syntactic, stylistic, pragmatic, cognitive and linguocultural features of the particles as one of the auxiliary word groups in the English and Uzbek language systems are determined on the basis of theoretical concepts related to linguistics. They have been proven to be either an affix or a word-like structure, a lexical unit that adds additional meaning to a word and a sentence, a grammatical and communicative tool that connects word and speech syntactic devices, forming a text. The features of formality (homonymy), semantics (synonymy), polysemy (polysemantics) and the functions of emotionality, expressiveness, intensity, event evaluation, recommendation (suggestiveness), practicality (actualization), transformation (modification) are revealed. Problems of expression of particles in translation are defined, the solutions are recommended, it is proved that their peculiar stylistic features are preserved in translation.
1. A'zam Erkin. Shovqin: roman, qissa, hikoyalar. - T.: O’zbekiston, 2011. - B. 185.
2. A’zam Erkin. Farewell to Fairy Tales. Translated from the Uzbek by Aazam Abidov. - T., 2014. - R.173.
3. Begmatova R.F. Nemis va o'zbek tillarida yuklamalarning semantik, sintaktik va stilistik xususiyatlari: Filologiya fanlari bo'yicha falsafa doktori (PhD) diss. avtoref. - Toshkent, 2020. - B.22.
4. Bo'taev Sh., Irisqulov A. Inglizcha-o'zbekcha, o'zbekcha-inglizcha lug'at. 70.000 so'z va ibora lug'ati. - T.: Fan, 2009. -B. 604.
5. Draiser Th. Sister Carrie. Gutenberg EBook FreeDetorial. 2008. https://www.gutenberg.org/files/233/233-h/233-h.htm.-R.191
6. Draiser Th. Sister Carrie. Novel. Translated by E. Nosirov. - Tashkent: «Shark», 2007. - P. 512.
7. Jane Austen. Emma. - London: Published for John Murray, 1816. - R.95.
8. Irisqulov M. Tilshunoslikka kirish. - T.: O'qituvchi, 1992. - B.61.
9. Shoabdurahmonov Sh. va boshq. Bo'lishsizlik olmoshlari / Hozirgi o'zbek adabiy tili. - T.: O'qituvchi, 1980. - B.318.
10. Shoabdurahmonov Sh. va boshq. Gumon olmoshlari / Hozirgi o'zbek adabiy tili. - T.: O'qituvchi, 1980. -B.321.
11. Qahhorova I.S. Ingliz va o'zbek tillaridagi his-hayajon gaplarning kognitiv-pragmatik tadqiqi: Filologiya fanlari bo'yicha falsafa doktori (PhD) dissertatsiyasi. - T., 2019. - B.107.
Kakhkhorova, Gulrukh Shavkatovna
"THE ALLOCATION OF PARTICLES IN TRANSLATION DICTIONARIES AND WAYS TO EXPRESS THEM IN TRANSLATION,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss2/7