Introduction. By its very nature, a way of existence and potential possibility - language occupies a special place in the system of values and priorities of a cultures. Language and culture are seen as co-development factors enrichment - and existence. Participating in a single historical process, each nation in a special way perceives and evaluates the world around him, which depends on many factors: the peculiarities of historical development, lifestyle, geographic and climatic conditions of living, customs and traditions. National literature is worthy general - of people. Fiction reflects the historical era, with socio-political structure, geographical conditions, especially to - one the customs and traditions of the people. The names of such realities as dishes are constantly found in the works of Russian and English classics. Methods. Specific culinary names weight in national literary fund poetry set with the following characteristics: 1) the degree of literary integration culinary names, 2) the presence Proverbial feature at culinary names, 3) the presence / absence of restrictions (social, regional) use the corresponding dishes. Results. Linguacultural model is defined by us as artificial - but created real or mental device illustration exist - present state of things, language phenomena and processes valid. Linguacultural model culinary names include terms only national dishes and confectionery (cookies, pies, cakes, pastries). Explore the following selection criterion object - served as definitional analysis technique that allowed in Russian language limit object names that have explanations in the dictionaries they are dishes or dish. In the English language - these markers for sampling were the «dish or food made of ...», «food made from ...», «food cooked of ...». In English, the main criteria - the sampling it served as an indication of what the realities are considered culinary specialties. Discussions. The linguacultural model of culinary names consists of a core, an intermediate tier and a periphery. The culinary names that make up the core of the linguacultural model are repeated in the works almost all classics, and the dishes corresponding to them are used without any restrictions. Intermediate culinary names less represented in the literature, cuisine, they stand, are used in modern life, but with some restrictions. Peripheral culinary names differ limited representation in fiction, and little-known or unknown item designated by them dishes. Conclusion. Classification, derived on the basis of linguacultural model of culinary names, is hierarchical, i.e. classes in linguistic - culturological classification listed on their productivity, which coincides with the distance from the nucleus
1. Murtazaeva F.R. PHILOSOPHY OF “FEMALE PROSE” //Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. – 2020. – Т. 3. – №. 3. – С. 195-195.
2. MURTAZAEVA F.R., Ergasheva D.K. OBRAZ JENShINI V RUSSKOY LITERATURE: OT KLASSITSIZMA K POSTMODERNIZMU //Elektronniy innovatsionniy vestnik. - 2020. - №. 5. - S. 19-21.
3. Murtazaeva F.R. DIADA «VOSTOK-ZAPAD» V TVORChESTVE VIKTORII TOKAREVOY I ZULFII KUROLBOY KIZI //Sotsialnie i gumanitarnie nauki v XXI veke. Itogi, vizovi, perspektivi. - 2020.- S. 95-106.
4. Murtazaeva F.R. KONTSEPTSIYa IZOBRAJENIYa GENDERNIX OTNOShENIY V PROZE ZULFII KUROLBOY KIZI «SOLNTSE NA MOEY STORONE» //Strani. Yaziki. Kultura. - 2020. - S. 225-227.
5. Sobirova Z. The Realistic Genre and its Development in World Literature-International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE). – 2019.
6. Rakhimovna Z.S. STUDY OF THE TERMS OF TOURISM IN ENGLISH ON LEXICAL-SEMANTIC ASPECTS //International Engineering Journal For Research & Development. – 2021. – Т. 6. – №. TITFL. – S. 282-289.
7. Rakhimovna Z.S. VOCABULARY STUDY OF THE TOURISM TERMS IN THE UZBEK LANGUAGE //International Engineering Journal For Research & Development. – 2021. – Т. 6. – №. TITFL. – S. 275-281.
8. Norova N.B. CREATIVE ABILITIES OF THE ARTIST IN THE APPLICATION OF THE ART (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE LYRICS OF OSMAN KOCHKAR) //Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. – 2020. – Т. 4. – №. 5. – С. 214-221.
9. O.M. Fayzulloev and M.M. Rakhimov, “THE WOMAN HAS BEEN IN HIS POWER (ABOUT THE WORKS OF WILKIE COLLINS)”, IEJRD - International Multidisciplinary Journal, vol. 6, no. TITFL, pp. 169-175, Apr. 2021.
10. Radjabova M.A. The classification of phraseological units with onomastic components // Scientific reports of Bukhara State University. – Bukhara, 2020. – № 6 (82). – pp. 139-147.
11. Radjabova M.A. Klassifikatsiya onomasticheskix yedinits vo frazeologicheskom plaste uzbekskogo yazika // International scientific review LXI Mejdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya. «Mejdunarodnoe nauchnoe obozrenie problem i perspektiv sovremennoy nauki i obrazovaniya». - Frantsiya, Parij, 2019. - № 1 (41). - C. 22-25.
12. Radjabova M.A. Otrajenie natsionalno-kulturnix osobennostey vo frazeologicheskix i paremiologicheskix yedinitsax russkogo yazika s onomasticheskim komponentom // IX Mejdunarodnaya zaochnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya «Sovremennie innovatsii v epoxu globalizatsii:teoriya, metodologiya, praktika» -Moskva, 2019. - № 4 (32). - S. 23-26.
Saidova, Mohira Rasulovna and Sharipova, Dilbar Gulyamovna
"THE CULINARY NAMES IN TEXTS OF NATIONAL
AND CULTURAL ATTITUDE,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss2/3