Background. Translation is a powerful tool that serves the interests of friendship, brotherhood and cooperation between peoples, the expansion of economic, political, scientific, cultural and literary ties between them [10, 29]. Translation accelerates the process of interaction and interaction between the literatures of different peoples. Thanks to the translated works, readers will enjoy the masterpieces of world literature, their aesthetic sense will increase, their tastes will grow, and they will have an idea about beautiful things. Translation, as a necessary tool for the development of languages, accelerates their development, increases and improves the richness of vocabulary. Translation enriches a person's spiritual life, expands the possibilities of the native language, enriches it. Methods. A comparative study of the means of different languages to create a translational consistency requires the identification of the aesthetic specificity of the literary text, the methodological and pragmatic features of its material-logical, emotionally expressive and figurative elements, and the stylistic basis. The methodological coloring of language units allows to decide whether the units of different pairs of languages are semantically-methodologically and pragmatically compatible. Such an analysis of translation enriches the imagination and views in the field. They include not only linguistic, but also psychological, sociological, ethnographic, national, etc. implies pragmatic, inhumane factors, including historical and a number of other aspects, as well as a high level of knowledge of the communicators. Results. The stylistic features of language units may or may not be methodologically and pragmatically compatible in different languages. This feature of languages allows you to decide on the choice of lexical visits. Such an analysis of translation enriches the imagination and views in the field. The first task of pragmatics in fiction is to make an aesthetic impression on the reader. If the pragmatic effect of the original is not present in the translation, it is if it does not evoke any reaction in the reader, then the pragmatic nature of the original has not been recreated, and such a translation has no value. Conclusion. The pragmatic purpose of translation is determined by the intended communicative effect on the reader. The communicative effect that is restored in translation is the restoration of the main function of the original. The impact of a work of art on the reader is determined by the plot, the content, the artistic value of the text, and its ability to attract many readers. The pragmatic task of translating such a literary text is to create a text that can have an artistic and aesthetic effect on the reader, as in the original text of the target language.
1. Kwofie E. (1999): On the relаtionship of trаnslаtor to linguistics аnd stylistics‖ in Eurekа, vol.13, June, pp. 40-50.
2. Lаwаl B. et аl. (1996): А prаgmаtic study of selected pаirs of Yorubа proverbs‖ in Journаl of Prаgmаtics, p. 652.
3. Lederer, M. (1986): Implicite et explicite‖ in Selescovitch аnd Lederer: Interpreter pour trаduire, Pаris: Didier Erudition, pp. 37-71.
4. Musayev K. Fundamentals of translation theory. - Tashkent, 2005. - pp. 60-93.
5. Stаlnаker R. Prаgmаtic presupposition. In: Semаntics аnd Philosophy. -New York, 1974.-P. 197-214.
6. Salomov G. Translation concerns. - Tashkent, G. Ghulam Publishing House, 1983. p.192.
7. Salomov G., Kamilov N. The skill of a translator. - Tashkent, "Fan". 1979. p. 196.
8. Morris Ch.U. Osnovaniya teorii znakov. Per. s angl. Semiotika / Sost., vstup. statya i obsh. red. Yu.S. Stepanova. -M.: Raduga, 1983. 37-89 s.
9. Qayumova N., Safoyeva S. (2020) "The Connotative meanings of noun and adjective lexemes in Uzbek and English languages, "Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 6: Iss. 82, Article 11. Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol6/iss82/11.
10. Fayzulloyev, O. M. (2018). The peculiarities of the interpretation of the Uzbek fairy tales. ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science, 12 (68), 212-215.
11. Fayzulloyev, Otabek Mukhammedovich and Durdiyeva, Dilnoza Durdimurodovna (2021) "TECHNOLOGY FOR THE SELECTION OF ADEQUATE OPTIONS IN THE TRANSLATION OF CHILDREN'S GAMES," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4: Iss. 6, Article 9. https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/9
12. Sobirova, Zarnigor Intern-researcher (2020) "LEXICOGRAPHIC INTERPRETATION OF THE TOURISM TERMS IN THE ENGLISH AND UZBEK LANGUAGES," Philology Matters: Vol. 2020: Iss. 4, Article 6. DOI: 10.36078/987654466 https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss4/6
13. Sobirova, Zarnigor (2020) "ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF TOURISM LEXEMES INTO UZBEK," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4: Iss. 5. https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/7
Tolibova, Nodira Nosirovna and Pulatova, Shakhzoda Khaydarovna
"THE CONCEPT OF TRANSLATION AND PRAGMATICS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss1/8