Introduction. The following article reflects the views of Uzbek linguist A. Gulomov, who made a great contribution to Uzbek linguistics sciences. In his scientific works, the scientist pays great attention to the analysis of additives. The period of creation of serious scientific research on the morphology of the Uzbek language falls on the 40’s of the XX century - the years created by A. Gulomov. By this period, a separate study of each morphological phenomenon began gradually due to general morphology. We will consider the work in this direction on an additional example, which was met in 1940 by the linguist A. Gulomov with more than hundreds of articles that reflect the many and other meanings of scientific research of the scientist. Research methods. By the 40’s of the twentieth century, in Uzbek linguistics, A. Gulomov applied an approach to the source of research, synthesizing various methods of analysis based on different directions, in all respects, based on the relationship of the source with other phenomena. Results and discussions. Without a deep study of A. Gulomov’s research, created in the 40’s and 50’s, these are unconscious opinions. It was this work of the scientist that was created in the 40’s and 50’s, which reflects the state preceding the works of S.N. Ivanov, 20 years ago. A. Gulomov approached the disclosure of the essence of linguistic unity: from the point of view of dialect philosophy; developed a theoretical basis for grammatical research; drew attention to the methodology of the study; when revealing the essence of the object, subjugated its private side to the common side; the image prefers an external similarity to a deep internal similarity based on an understanding of the subject (object); assignment to linguistic unit is considered as the integrity of the opportunity; substance privatizes the community that exists together, in speech - makes the opportunity real; special attention is paid to the study of linguistic phenomena, and not to the internal (conscious) approach - in their interaction, in the form of participants in the system, in the hierarchy, dynamics. Conclusion. A. Gulomov is a scientist who fully felt, knew that the Uzbek language is a rich language, and was able to reveal through his scientific analysis that each of his unity has unlimited possibilities. The opinions expressed in the information before us justified the existence of various features of the addition, and their application, boundaries of meaning, methodological features, views on the syntactic expression of diversity in the Uzbek language are justified and have not lost value. In particular, A. Gulomov’s disclosure of the general and distinctive aspects of the variety of qualitative repetition of noun repeats enriched theoretical views in this direction, directed to the search for new views.
1. Scientific heritage of A. Gulamov. Book 5. -Tashkent. (2009).
2. Scientific heritage of A.Gulamov. Book 1. -Tashkent: University. (2005).
3. Modern Uzbek language. Morphology. -Tashkent. (2008).
4. Gulomov A. Ways of making words in the Uzbek language. -Tashkent. (1949).
5. Gulomov A. Verb. -Tashkent: Science. (1954).6. Gulomov A. Uzbek language grammatics. -Tashkent. (1975).
7. Gulomov A. Agreements in the Uzbek language. -Tashkent: Uzfa. II. (1940).
8. Gulomov A. Category of the plural in the Uzbek language. -Tashkent. (1944).
9. Guloyamov A.G. "About the suffix - dash in the Uzbek language".
10. Juraboeva M., Gulomov A. Bibliographic index. -Tashkent. (2004).
11. Modern Uzbek language. Morphology. 1-volume. -Tashkent: the classic word. (2008).
12. Modern Uzbek language. Morphology. -Tashkent. (2007).
13. Zikrillaev G. Language of independence and literature. -Tashkent. Science. (2004).
14. Kononov A.N. Grammar of the Turkish language. (Moscow-Leningrad). (1941)
15. Mirtajiev M. Language and culture. -Tashkent: Uzbekistan. (1992).
16. Nematov H. Verb, its forms and categories. UTA.1. (1972). 49-B.
17. Rakhmatullaev Sh. the famous linguist. -Tashkent. (2006).
18. Astraumav N. Etymology of the Sartov language. -Tashkent. (1910).
19. Tajiev Y. A look at the current Uzbek linguistics. UTA. (2008).
20. Uzbek language grammatics. -Tashkent. (1975).
21. Usmanov S. Morphological structure of the word in the Uzbek language. -Tashkent. 2010.
22. Hajiev A. Actual problems of Uzbek linguistics. UTA.5, (2007). 26-33-b.
23. Hajiev A. Uzbek language morphology, morphemics and theoretical issues of word-building. -Tashkent: Science. (2010).
24. Fayzulloyev, O. M. (2018). The peculiarities of the interpretation of the Uzbek fairy tales. ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science, 12 (68), 212-215.
25. Fayzulloyev, Otabek Mukhammedovich and Durdiyeva, Dilnoza Durdimurodovna (2021) "TECHNOLOGY FOR THE SELECTION OF ADEQUATE OPTIONS IN THE TRANSLATION OF CHILDREN'S GAMES," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4: Iss. 6, Article 9. https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/9
26. Sobirova, Zarnigor (2020) "ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF TOURISM LEXEMES INTO UZBEK," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4: Iss. 5. https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/7
Sharipov, Fazliddin Galievich
"ATTITUDE TO THE PLURAL AFFIX IN UZBEK LANGUAGE,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss1/4