Background. The article covers the meanings of term “integration”, the spheres of use of these terms, the prospects of application in the education system, the concepts of integration of higher education and production. Opinions on the cooperation of higher education and manufacturing enterprises, taking into account the mutual interests, were expressed. The integration is mainly aimed at training qualified personnel, improving their skills, as well as conducting joint research, implementation of scientific developments, formation of qualified specialists’ database, etc. Methods. The article used survey, differential-semantic, control, observation and comparison methods to determine the opportunities of students to occupy a place in the labor market through cooperation between higher education institutions and manufacturing enterprises. Results. 1. The integration of higher education and industry is, firstly, economical and efficient, secondly, it accelerates scientific and technological progress, and thirdly, they allow the rational use of the intellectual potential of science and higher education not only in one country but in the world community. 2. The integration of higher education and production ensures their integration in the preparation of students in their chosen specialty at the university. The impact of such cooperation depends on the form of its implementation, and the open learning area provides the student with a wide range of knowledge, skills, abilities, professional growth and further activities. 3. It creates favorable conditions for the development of consistency, flexibility, critical thinking, helps to develop a systematic worldview, harmonizes the personality of students, reduces the multidisciplinary nature, expands and deepens interdisciplinary ties, provides opportunities for more knowledge. Conclusion. The main principle of integration imposes equal responsibility on both parties in the process of training quality specialists in technical higher education institutions and industrial enterprises, use the technical base and opportunities of production in higher education, training of modern engineers, working on research projects, internships, employment and other opportunities. The interest of the manufacturing enterprise is the opportunity to be provided with the necessary skilled personnel.
1. Decree of the President of Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 8, 2019 No PF-5847 “On approval of Concept of development of the higher education system of Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030”. www.lex.uz
2. Decree of the President of Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 No PF-4947 “On the Strategy of actions for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan”. Collection of legislative acts of Republic of Uzbekistan, 2017, No. 6, Article 70, No. 20, Article 354, No. 23, Article 448.
3. Kustov Yu.A. Succession of professional and higher education institutions. - Sverdlovsk: Publishing House of Ural University, 1990.
4. Suleymenov E.Z., Vasilieva N.V. “Integration of education and science”, - Almaty, National center of scientific and technical information of Republic of Kazakhstan, 2006
5. Fedorets G.F. Problems of integration in theory and practice of teaching (Paths of development). - L., 1990.
6. Fayzulloyev, O. M. (2018). The peculiarities of the interpretation of the Uzbek fairy tales. ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science, 12 (68), 212-215.
7. Fayzulloyev, Otabek Mukhammedovich and Durdiyeva, Dilnoza Durdimurodovna (2021) "Technology For The Selection Of Adequate Options In The Translation Of Children's Games," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4 : Iss. 6 , Article 9. https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/9
8. Begimkulov U.Sh. "Informatization of pedagogical education: theory and internship", Monography, Tashkent. Fan, 2011, pp. 1-232.
9. Nuridinov B.S., Urinov U.A. "Social cooperation in the field of education, a factor of training qualified personnel", Journal of vocational education, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 11-16, 2003. ISSN: 2010-7498.
10. Urinov U.A. "Social psychological priorities of social cooperation", European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences. Great Britain. Progressive Academic Publishing, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 62-65, 2020. ISSN: 2056-5852.
11. Urinov U. "Status and problems of cooperation with higher educational enterprise enterprises", International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 5277-5282, 2020. ISSN: 1475-7192.
12. Urinov U.A. "Methods of formation of professional skills and abilities of students in the framework of social partnership in higher education", Scientific-theoretical and methodical journal Pedagogical skills, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 76-79, 2019. ISSN: 2181-6833.
13. Adizova S.Yu. “Innovatıon In Scıence, Educatıon, And Productıon Integratıon As A Successor” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol. 29, No. 8, (2020), pp. 3167-3172, ISSN: 2005-4238 IJAST.
14. Tukhtaeva Z.Sh., Adizova S.Yu. “Specific features of organizing integrated lessons” Journal “International journal of innovations inengineering research and technology [IJIERT]” Volume 7, Issue 4, Apr.-2020.P 250-254.
Adizova, Sevara Yusupovna
"IMPORTANCE OF TECHNOLOGY OF INTEGRATED EDUCATION,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 20.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss1/20