Introduction. This article considers the methodological aspects of innovative development and research of the service sector at the current stage of economic development, scientifically based proposals and recommendations for the balanced development and diversification of service enterprises, improving the efficiency of the service sector of the economy. Methodological issues of improving the practical mechanisms of application of innovative technologies and tools in the field have been studied. Research methods. Ensuring the rapid growth of the service sector in the country, further support of entrepreneurship and the creation of new jobs for the population, as well as the balanced development and diversification of service enterprises, improving the competitiveness and quality of their services will continue ongoing reforms. In developing high-speed services, it is important to use innovative developments in various areas of the industry. This is because the services sector plays an important role in the life of society in comparison with other areas. Every scientifically grounded innovation in this field, that is, an innovative development, will show its effectiveness in a shorter time than other areas. In our country the attention to this area is increasing year by year. As proof of this, the Ministry of Innovation Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Fund for Support of Innovative Development and Innovation, the creation of centers for innovation ideas, developments and technologies, and a special emphasis on scientists and scientists is possible. Innovation has become a pressing issue in recent years. It is becoming increasingly difficult for society to imagine all aspects of the country's development, management, financing and other areas without innovations. Results and discussions. It is innovation that leads to market renewal, product quality and diversity, service improvement, the use of new production methods, and improved management. Conclusion. As an integral part of the economy, the market for innovative services, like many other industries where intellectual potential prevails over material potential, requires constant attention to the organization of the innovation process.
1. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the program of development of the service sector for 2016-2020" dated February 26, 2016, No 55. Collins English Dictionary https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/tell
2. Bell D. The coming post-industrial society: experience of social forecasting / Per. s angl; The pod is red. V.L. Inozemtseva. -M.: Academia, 1993.
3. Social life and living standards in Uzbekistan. State Statistics Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan. - T., 2017-2020. 52-b.
4. Kazakov S.P. Trends in the development of the service sector in an innovative post-industrial economy // Mechanization in construction. 2012. No. 6. p. 14-18.
5. Drucker P. Effective management: economic advantages and optimal solutions / Per. Englishman M. Kotelnikova. -M.: 2008 - 288 p.
6. Zaynutdinov Sh.N. Innovation management. –T.: Academy, 2006. –S.267; Zainutdinov Sh.N. The theory of the five “I” or a new system of factors of state education. Academic Publishing RU, 2018. –S. 49;
7. Rasulev A.F., Alimov R. Stimulation of innovative activity in economics // Society and economics. –M.: 2007. –№5-6
8. Kadyrov A.M. Formation of the national innovation system in the conditions of deepening economic reform.
9. Fatkhutdinov R.A. Innovative management. Peter, 2004. - p. 19
10. Popov V.L. Management of innovative projects. Tutorial. - S.: INFRA-M, 2009. - S.11. (P. 337).
Djurayeva, Dilnoza Davron kizi
"SCIENTIFIC AND METHODOGICAL ASPECTS OF THE FORMATION OF AN INNOVATIVE SET OF SERVICES,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 18.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss1/18