Background. The article discusses psychology of teenagers and elders in detective novels which is considered to be more complicated. Although the society and the social environment change and renew the way of thinking, the changes in the world of childhood and adolescence, like the laws of nature, are constantly changing. Adolescence is a period that is complicated by the transition of a person to the stage of childhood and maturity. Methods. It is important that every teenager at this age pays more attention to the heroes of books and movies, learns from them. Consequently, the task of fiction for teenagers is also very responsible and multifaceted. Among the works of world literature such as J. Verne's "Children of Captain Grant", "Five Weeks in a Balloon", "Mysterious Island", D. Defoe's "Robinson Crusoe", J. Swift's "Gulliver's Travels", Uzbek children's fiction and detective prose, for example The works of H. Shaykhov, T. Malik, O. Mukhtor, H. Tukhtaboyev, as well as the didactic stories of T. Malik, E. Malik play an important role in enriching the spiritual needs of adolescents in this area. Results. In general, in the history of Uzbek children's literature of the XX century biographical and autobiographical stories, memoirs, essays and historical-documentary works of such mature writers as S. Aini, Oybek, A. Qahhor, G. Gulam, N. Safarov, N. Fozilov, M. Osim as an independent person in life purification had become programmatic for the growth of human qualities. Nowadays, teenagers are trying to read more psychological, adventure and detective stories. Especially the protagonists of such works are children and adolescents, whose spiritual experiences can have a powerful impact on readers of this age if studied in depth artistically. It should be noted that although the classic examples of detective literature are mainly aimed at exposing crime, the study of social life, society and the environment, the psychology of the protagonists play a key role in the further development of a literary genre. Discussion. The biggest flaw in our adventurers, detective writers, is known in the same place: that is, the details of events become the first and main goal, one of the main requirements of fiction - the task of studying and analyzing man, the duty is ignored. However, in extremely conflicting and conflict-ridden situations, which are typical of adventure and detective stories, there is a great opportunity for this. But when someone chooses a way to understand a person, someone tends to weave a chain of conflicts. If we put the "stone" of our adventure and detective works on the basis of this criterion, many truths will become clear.  Conclusion. There are many similarities and differences in the interpretation of adolescent psychology in world and Uzbek children's prose, the study of which reveals the problems of the external and internal world of contemporary adolescents. In addition, only children's prose today has acquired a colorful, unique form and principles in terms of its genre and thematic features. Because famous writers in the world are dedicating their talents and activities to him. It is already clear that the future of humanity is in the hands of the rising generation, that the psychology of today's adolescents is an important factor in future society.
1. Dostoyevskiy F.М. Jinoyar va Jazo, Tashkent, O’qituvchi, 2018.
2. James Hadley Cheyz Yarim million dollarlik qilmish. -Toshkent, Yangi kitob, 2020.
3. Jamilova B.S. Description of the spirit of teenagers in Uzbek children's prose. MIDDLE EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC BULLETIN ISSN 2694-9970, 2020.
4. Kadirova N.A. Problemi perevoda xudojestvennix proizvedeniy // Academy nauchno-metodicheskiy № 6 (33), iyun 2018. ISSN 2412-8236 (print), ISSN 2542-0755 (online). 74-76 str.
5. Kadirova N.A. Elementi prevrasheniy i perevoplosheniy v nekotorix znachimix proizvedeniyax mirovoy literaturi. Kazanskiy vestnik molodix uchyonix. Тоm 3.2019. str. 44-51
6. Kadirova N.A. Transformation motives in ancient literature. International Correspondence Scientific and Practical Conference “International Scientific Review of the problems and prospects of Modern Science and Education” Boston, USA. October 22-23, 2019. 81-83 pp.
7. Kadirova N.A. Каtegorizasiya kriteriyev opredelyayushix perspektivniy status yazikov v epoxu globalizasionnix prosessov. Elektronniy periodicheskiy resenziruyemiy nauchniy jurnal. «Sci-Article.ru», №28,2015. - 237-242 str.
8. Khakhkharova M.Y. The image of adolescent psyche in world and Uzbek children's prose// Academicia, An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, India 2020, Vol. 10, Issue 9, Sept 2020 Impact Factor: SJIF 2020 = 7.13 ISSN(online) 2249-7137 p. 352-359 ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal https://saarj.com
9. Khakhkharova M.Y. Various approaches to the study of English set expressions and the problems of classification // Buxoro davlat universiteti ilmiy axboroti, Buxoro 2020, № 4-son 135-139 b
10. Khakhkharova M.Y. The translation of grammatical discrepancies//International Journal of Psychological Rehabilitation, ISSN: 1475-7192 London, volume 27 January, 2020
11. Тo’xtaboyev Х. Mungli ko’zlar. -Toshkent, O’qituvchi, 2018, 151-303 betlar.
12. Tohir Malik. Alvido bolalik. -Toshkent, “Sharq”, 2009.
13. Fayzulloyev, O. M. (2018). The peculiarities of the interpretation of the Uzbek fairy tales. ISJ Theoretical & Applied Science, 12 (68), 212-215.
14. Fayzulloyev, Otabek Mukhammedovich and Durdiyeva, Dilnoza Durdimurodovna (2021) "TECHNOLOGY FOR THE SELECTION OF ADEQUATE OPTIONS IN THE TRANSLATION OF CHILDREN'S GAMES," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4: Iss. 6, Article 9. https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss6/9
15. Sobirova, Zarnigor Intern-researcher (2020) "LEXICOGRAPHIC INTERPRETATION OF THE TOURISM TERMS IN THE ENGLISH AND UZBEK LANGUAGES," Philology Matters: Vol. 2020: Iss. 4, Article 6. DOI: 10.36078/987654466 https://uzjournals.edu.uz/philolm/vol2020/iss4/6
16. Sobirova, Zarnigor (2020) "ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF TOURISM LEXEMES INTO UZBEK," Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 4: Iss. 5. https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol4/iss5/7
Kakhkharova, Mokhigul Yusufovna
"THE EVOLUTION OF ADVENTURE AND DETECTIVE NOVELS IN WORLD AND UZBEK СHILDREN’S PROSE,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 15.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss1/15