Introduction. This article examines the scientific and practical work of the sultan of the science of medicine Abu Ali ibn Sina in the field of physics. In the rare masterpieces created by Ibn Sina, his ideas about the structure of mater, the laws of dynamics, natural phenomena, the eye and vision, the historical data in the correspondence of Ibn Sina and Beruni were studied to explain the essence of the content of physics. Research methods. The actual task of physical science is the movement of bodies under the influence of the same force placed on bodies of different masses, their interaction, the laws of inertia, the lifting of heavy loads to the top, the splitting of solid bodies, the expansion and contraction of bodies from heat to cold, the application of the laws of refraction and return in the field of technology and in the field of the manufacturing sector. Results and discussions. In Abu Ali ibn Sina's work” The standard of Minds", schematic images of devices were prepared relating to the mechanics’ section of Physical Science for the preparation of simple calculations and the lifting of heavy loads and splitting of rigid bodies by using low-power consumption of complex instruments made with the help of connecting them. It is necessary to remember the correspondence of Beruni with Ibn Sina and the answers to the question, the anatomy of the eyes in the works “Donishnoma” and “The law of Medicine”, as well as the ability to see, the structure of matter, the views of teacher Aristotle and Ar-Razi on the division of atoms, and not to understand it endlessly, on the contrary, the idea that the atom could split and that there was a definite boundary was expressed by Ibn Sina. The reasons for the expansion and contraction of bodies from heat to cold, and why the weather varies in different climates of the earth, are due to the fact that the shape of the earth is round, that is, due to the vertical or horizontal inclination of sunlight. It has been shown that they are based on scientific observations to understand physical processes such as lightning, flash, thunderbolt, the laws of refraction and return of light, as well as the dispersion of light. The United Nations Department for the development of the history of Science and culture of the world nations has celebrated the 1000-year anniversary of the birth of Abu Ali ibn Sina by UNESCO. In order to perpetuate the name of Abu Ali ibn Sina, a luxurious palace of culture built in Bukhara was named after the scholar. At the same time, there are also reports that schools, libraries, and many streets are named after Ibn Sina. Conclusion. This article states that Ibn Sina's contribution to science and culture is an undeniable fact, that he has encyclopedic knowledge, and that he has made great discoveries in various fields. It was mentioned that the great legacy of Abu Ali ibn Sina played a decisive role in the development of world civilization.
1. Sadriddin Ayni “Shaykhurrais” Abu Ali ibn Sino. – L., 1941. pp. 121-154.
2. Ahadova M.A. Tratat Abu Ali ibn Sini. “Merilo razuma”, yego sravneni s traktatami Aristotelya i Gerona. V sb. “Iz istorii tochnix nauk na srednevekovom blijnem i srednem Vostoke”, – Toshkent. 1972. st. 42-56.
3. Usmanov T. Methodical handbook on the history of physics. “National Society of Philosophers of Uzbekistan “Publishing House”. – Tashkent. 2003. 5-30 pages.
4. Ahadova M.A. Famous Central Asian Mathematicians. – Tashkent, “Teacher”, 1964. pp. 89-136.
5. Otabekov Yu.O., Hamidullin Sh.X. Creating a scientifically based image of Abu Ali ibn Sina. –Tashkent, 1980. pp. 23-54.
6. Ternovskiy V.N. Ibn Sina. –M., 1969. pp. 18-42.
7. Grigoryan A.T., Rojanskaya M.M. Mechanics and astronomy in the Middle East. –M.: “Nauka”, 1980. pp. 12-136.
8. Rezenfeld B.A., Rojanskaya M.M., Sokolovskaya Z.K. Abu Rayxan al-Beruni. –M.: “Nauka”, 1973. pp. 45-62.
9. Collection. To the 1000th anniversary of the birth of Abu Ali ibn Sina. –Tashkent, 1980. pp. 162-175.
Vakhobova, Malokhat Akhadovna and Akhrorova, Munira Ibragimovna
"WORKS OF THE FAMOUS CENTRAL ASIAN SCIENTIST
ABU ALI IBN SINA IN THE FIELD OF PHYSICS,"
Scientific reports of Bukhara State University: Vol. 5
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/buxdu/vol5/iss1/1